|Ferengi, Klingon, Scoundrel, Duelist, Desperate, Romantic, Gambler|
Rules of Acquisition
Heh Cho'mruak tah
Take a Chance
Klingon Quark is a version of Quark from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places" (5x03).
After a Klingon dies in Quark's bar, his widow Grilka takes Quark to Qo'noS.
These items are required by Klingon Quark in order to advance through groups of levels.
|Equipment 1||Equipment 2||Equipment 3||Equipment 4|
|0||1:||Klingon Armor (TNG)||2:||House Quark Crest||4:||Rules of Acquisition||5:||Ferengi Trade By-Laws|
|1||10:||Klingon Armor (TNG)||13:||Virtual Control Device||16:||D'k tahg||20:||House Quark Crest|
|2||20:||Klingon Armor (TNG)||23:||Holoprogram||26:||Ferengi PADD||30:||Bat'leth|
|3||30:||Klingon Armor (TNG)||33:||Slug-o-Cola||36:||Bloodwine||40:||Ferengi Trade By-Laws|
|4||40:||Klingon Armor (TNG)||43:||House Quark Crest||46:||Virtual Control Device||50:||Quark's Bat'leth|
|5||50:||Quark's Armor||53:||Klingon Stole||56:||Tube Grubs||60:||Late Vintage Bloodwine|
|6||60:||Quark's Armor||63:||Raktajino||66:||Tongo Deck||70:||House Quark Crest|
|7||70:||Quark's Armor||73:||Encoded Communique||76:||Quark's Bat'leth||80:||Virtual Control Device|
|8||80:||Quark's Armor||83:||Rules of Acquisition||86:||Covert Contacts||90:||House Quark Crest|
|9||90:||Quark's Armor||93:||Ferengi PADD||96:||Late Vintage Bloodwine||99:||Quark's Bat'leth|
Away Team Skills
Klingon Quark has the skills of Command , Diplomacy , and Security .
Starbase and Cryostasis Vault Collection bonuses are not being displayed. All stats are showing at their base level.
To have your bonuses displayed here, please read this guide.
|Klingon Quark's Away Team Skills|
Ship Ability and Bonuses
- Update 1.1.1 added Gambler trait.
- Klingon Quark was a ranked reward in the Convergence Day galaxy event, for the first anniversary of Star Trek Timelines.
- Difficult Item Note: You will need 156 Basic Rules of Acquisition to immortalize this character.
- Klingon Quark can unlock paths & successfully crit rewards on the following missions
- A Time of Morn-ing has a Diplomacy & Communicator locked reward requiring 70 pass on EPIC, with no matching bonus trait
- Act of Betrayal has a Diplomacy & Communicator locked reward requiring 619 pass on EPIC, with +151 Communicator bonus trait
- Rabid Fans has a Diplomacy & Communicator locked reward requiring 712 pass on EPIC, with no matching bonus trait
- The Rings of Time has a Diplomacy & Communicator locked reward requiring 725 pass on EPIC, with +173 Communicator bonus trait
- Lost Legacy has a Diplomacy & Scoundrel locked reward requiring 874 pass on EPIC, with +220 Scoundrel bonus trait
- Field Modifications has a Diplomacy & Ferengi locked reward requiring 893 pass on EPIC, with +228 Ferengi bonus trait
- Serious Business has a Diplomacy & Ferengi locked reward requiring 903 pass on EPIC, with no matching bonus trait
- Ishka Issues has a Diplomacy & Gambler locked reward requiring 903 pass on EPIC, with no matching bonus trait
- The Annihilation Syndrome has a Command & Desperate locked reward requiring 319 pass on ELITE, with no matching bonus trait, can't pass EPIC
- Material Assistance has a Command & Scoundrel locked reward requiring 415 pass on ELITE, with +100 Scoundrel bonus trait, can't pass EPIC
- Thy Enemy's Secrets has a Security & Scoundrel locked reward requiring 709 pass on EPIC, no matching bonus trait
- The Annihilation Syndrome has a Security & Duelist locked reward requiring 709 pass on EPIC, with +175 Duelist bonus trait with a good roll
- Off at the Pass has a Security & Duelist locked reward requiring 290 pass on EPIC, no matching bonus trait
- No known in-game quotes.