|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
|Bajoran, Cardassian, Obsidian Order, Saboteur, Crafty, Prisoner|
Kira was kidnapped and modified by the Obsidian Order in a plot to reveal the dissident Tekeny Ghemor.
These items are required by Cardassian Kira in order to advance through groups of levels.
Away Team Skills
Cardassian Kira has the skills of Command , Diplomacy , and Security .
Starbase and Cryostasis Vault Collection bonuses are not being displayed. All stats are showing at their base level.
To have your bonuses displayed here, please read this guide.
|Cardassian Kira's Away Team Skills|
Ship Ability and Bonuses
- Cardassian Kira was added to the crew on September 28, 2016 as a ranked reward in the event Second Act.
- Cardassian Kira returned for the rerun, Second Act 2, again as a ranked reward.
- Cardassian Kira is particularly useful in the below missions, and can unlock a path & reward.
- Too Greedily and Too Deep has Security & Crafty locked reward path (not node) requiring 740 pass on EPIC with +175 Crafty bonus trait
- Too Greedily and Too Deep Cardassian Kira has Security & Saboteur requiring 740 pass on EPIC with +175 Saboteur bonus trait can crit
- Blunting the Dagger has a Security & Saboteur locked reward requiring 589 pass on EPIC with +141 Saboteur bonus trait
- The Raptors' Fury has a Security & Saboteur locked reward requiring 800 pass on EPIC with +194 Saboteur bonus trait
- Maquis Incitement has a Diplomacy & Bajoran locked reward requiring 274 pass on EPIC, Cardassian Kira has no bonus traits
- Temporary Hold has a Diplomacy & Cardassian locked reward requiring 335 pass on EPIC, there are no bonus traits
- Man with a Plan has a Diplomacy & Cardassian locked reward requiring 380 pass on EPIC, Cardassian Kira has no bonus traits
- Material Assistance has a Command & Saboteur locked reward requiring 784 pass on EPIC with +189 Saboteur bonus trait (without max Starbase Cardassian Kira can't crit EPIC)
- A server updated on March 19, 2019 removed the Undercover Operative trait and added Prisoner. Several options were removed from the Crit-able Nodes list above to account for the change.
- No known in-game quotes.