|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Second Act 2
For the first run of this event, see Second Act
Individuals born as one species but transformed into another are now touting it as a new beginning for themselves and others. Decide which faction can be trusted with this metamorphosis!
Second Act 2 is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, September 7, 2017 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, September 11, 2017. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Ferengi Traditionalists, Augments, and Cardassians. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Some see the temporal anomaly crisis not as a crisis at all, but as an opportunity to start over. Three individuals who find themselves now of a different species have embraced their altered selves and partnered with the faction they feel most at home with to give everyone the option to change their species—no temporal anomaly required. Who will take the plunge, what complications might arise, and what might they discover as a result? 
- Iliana Ghemor: "There's already a Major Kira in this timeline–more than one now, actually. I didn't know where I fit in, until I realized the answer was in the mirror. I can make a new life in this skin, and maybe make Cardassia a better place."
- Iliana Ghemor: "I'm not the only one who likes the sound of this. There are a lot of people who find themselves redundant in this timeline, and wish they could forget who they really are and become someone new, right down to the last chromosome."
- Iliana Ghemor: "I can't tell you who's right, whether it's the Augments thinking they can finally make genetic modification mainstream, the Ferengi Traditionalists trying to make it big business, or the Cardassians, researching species reassignment therapy. All I know is that you can help."
- Iliana Ghemor: "I never had much use for the Cardassians before. But when their resources and energy are focused on a good cause, it's enough to make you wonder if the Prophets see them as their children too."
- Iliana Ghemor: "Species reassignment has helped so many trapped in this timeline overcome debilitating depression and other mental illness. Where others focus only on the physical transformation, we treat the mental as even more important."
- Iliana Ghemor: "We've even gotten applications from two high profile individuals eager to forget their pasts: Odo and Reginald Barclay. The only friendly Changeling, a gifted Starfleet officer... I hear certain Federation officials are trying to talk them out of it...."