|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Cadet Challenges are a feature in Star Trek Timelines that use Cadets (Common and Uncommon crew members. Structured similarly to away missions, they offer a chance to earn chronitons and other rewards.  Cadet Challenges require Tickets to play.
Also, Captain level 10 is required.
- Cadet Challenges are active every day of the week, and the UI lets you check the schedule.
- Starting one Challenge mission costs one ticket. Every player is given 6 tickets per day, and have to either wait for a new day to receive 6 more, or buy additional tickets for dilithium .
- You can start one Challenge mission every three minutes. The cooldown starts at the beginning of the mission, not the end.
- Only common and uncommon crew can participate. In addition, only crew with a certain trait or description can participate (for instance, Starfleet-only).
- Due to the restrictions to crew, it is possible not to have suitable crew for every trait and skill.
- Do not take traits for granted. For instance, despite serving on a Starfleet ship, Dr Phlox and Seven of Nine are not Starfleet, and cannot participate in Ex Astris, Scientia.
- Only common and uncommon crew can participate. However, common crew can't usually pass Epic difficulty missions, making uncommon crew much better.
- The following uncommon crew can be used in all challenges (being non-human Starfleet women): Cadet Sito Jaxa, Ensign Ro, Ensign Pazlar, Ensign Seska, Festive Jadzia Dax, Injured Torres, and Lt Naomi Wildman.
- The following common crew can likewise be used in all challenges: Chief Engineer Torres, Counselor Troi, Desert Ezri Dax, and Lt Jadzia Dax.
- For a minimum size cadet crew of three to get you through the weekdays, use Festive Jadzia Dax and Ensign Seska, along with either Cadet Sito Jaxa for CMD, which will cover all skills except MED, or alternately, use CMO Crusher for MWTF, switching to Nurse Kes for Tuesday MED, and this will cover all but CMD. Each trio will allow you to do different missions depending on your preferences.
- The following crew can't be currently used in any Cadet Challenge (being non-alien non-Starfleet men): Boomer Mayweather, Maquis Chakotay and Wesley Crusher.
- See list of all Cadets.
|Name||Trait||Days of the Week||Image|
|Ex Astris, Scientia||Starfleet||Monday
|The United Federation||Alien or part Alien crew members||Tuesday|
|A Certain Formality||Female crew||Thursday|
|Adv: A Certain Formality||Female crew rare crew||Saturday|
|Adv: United Federation||Alien or part Alien rare crew||Sunday|
- Missions#Cadet_Challenges for ideal crew