Security Chief Tuvok
|Security Chief Tuvok|
|Vulcan, Federation, Starfleet, Telepath, Tactician, Investigator|
Live Long and Prosper
Security Chief Tuvok is a rare [3-star] crew member.
Security Chief Tuvok is a version of Tuvok from the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Dark Frontier" (5x15/16). He is holding a compression rifle.
Security Chief Tuvok can be fused in "Fusion of Different Characters" with Ambassador Neelix to create Tuvix. One of these two crew needs to be already fused to , then you can fuse the and a to create a Tuvix.
|Adv: United Federation:||Sunday|
These items are required by Security Chief Tuvok in order to advance through groups of levels.
Away Team Skills
Security Chief Tuvok has the skills of Command , Security , and Science .
Starbase and Cryostasis Vault Collection bonuses are not being displayed. All stats are showing at their base level.
To have your bonuses displayed here, please read this guide.
Ship Ability and Bonuses
- Security Chief Tuvok is particularly useful in Picking the Bones because they have the combination of the Command skill and the Tactician trait, and can unlock a path.
- Security Chief Tuvok was a Daily Reward in February 2016.
- On 4 April 2016, a server-side update added the Tactician trait.
- Security Chief Tuvok was a ranked reward for the first rerun of the event The Genesis Wave.
- On 30 October 2017, a server-side update added the Investigator trait.
- In a server-side update on 3 July 2018, Security Chief Tuvok's requirement of 'Starfleet Sleeveless Undershirt' was replaced with 'Starfleet Command Vest (TNG)', because "this should provide a better fit". (No change in stats)
BUG: When fusing Security Chief Tuvok with Ambassador Neelix, all equipped items on the fused characters are destroyed in the process!
fixed: patch 1.5.3
- "In any covert battle, logic is a potent weapon." (ST:VOY 4x18 "The Killing Game")
- "Lt. Commander Tuvok, reporting for duty."
- "Torpedoes armed and ready."