|Vulcan, Federation, Starfleet, Telepath, Talaxian, Mylean, Resourceful, Chef, Tactician, Communicator|
|Live Long and Prosper|
Fusion Crew Exclusive
Tuvix can be fused from the "Fusion of Different Characters".
Tuvix can't be obtained from the time portal. In keeping with the episode, Ambassador Neelix and Security Chief Tuvok must be fused into one. Unlike the episode, not even Captain Janeway can split them back into two individuals.
One of these crew needs to be already fused to , then you can fuse a and a to make a Tuvix. As with standard fusions, the level of Tuvix is equal to the highest level crew member used. The newly-created Tuvix retains any installed equipment.
Immortalized crew can't be fused into Tuvix.
The best strategy to obtain and level Tuvix without waste is:
- Level either Security Chief Tuvok or Ambassador Neelix to level 100 and Fully Equip him. Neelix is simpler to level.
- Fuse a and the FE to make a Tuvix.
- Fuse level 1 and into three Tuvix. Fuse them to obtain Tuvix.
These items are required by Tuvix in order to advance through groups of levels.
|Equipment 1||Equipment 2||Equipment 3||Equipment 4|
|0||1:||Starfleet Security Uniform (VOY)||2:||Phaser Type 2 (TNG)||4:||Feragoit Goulash||5:||Orchids|
|1||10:||Starfleet Security Uniform (VOY)||13:||Compression Rifle||16:||Chef's Hat||20:||Vulcan Tea|
|2||20:||Starfleet Security Uniform (VOY)||23:||Feragoit Goulash||26:||Kal-Toh||30:||Tuvok's Tricorder|
|3||30:||Starfleet Security Uniform (DS9)||33:||Orchids||36:||Compression Rifle||40:||Security Codes|
|4||40:||Starfleet Security Uniform (VOY)||43:||Fair Haven Holoprogram||46:||A Briefing with Neelix Video||50:||Tuvok's PADD|
|5||50:||Tuvix's Uniform||53:||Cooking with Neelix Book||56:||Combadge (DS9)||60:||Palm Beacon|
|6||60:||Tuvix's Uniform||63:||Tuvok's Rifle||66:||Astrometric Chart||70:||Fair Haven Holoprogram|
|7||70:||Tuvix's Uniform||73:||Insurrection Alpha Holoprogram||76:||Kal-Toh||80:||Wrist Tricorder|
|8||80:||Tuvix's Uniform||83:||A Briefing with Neelix Video||86:||Tuvok's Tricorder||90:||Cooking with Neelix Book|
|9||90:||Tuvix's Uniform||93:||Tuvok's Rifle||96:||Field Rations||99:||Pattern Enhancer|
Away Team Skills
Tuvix has the skills of Diplomacy , Security , and Science .
Starbase and Cryostasis Vault Collection bonuses are not being displayed. All stats are showing at their base level.
To have your bonuses displayed here, please read this guide.
|Tuvix's Away Team Skills|
|Tuvix's Away Team Skills|
|Unlisted Skills Fully Equipped|
Ship Ability and Bonuses
- Tuvix is created with all of the items slots filled that Ambassador Neelix/Security Chief Tuvok had equipped, whichever of the two was higher. Be sure not to level Ambassador Neelix/Security Chief Tuvok to 100. If you do, only equip 3 out of 4 items. If Ambassador Neelix/Security Chief Tuvok becomes immortalized then you cannot create a Tuvix without using a second, non-immortalized Ambassador Neelix/Security Chief Tuvok.
- Tuvix is counted as a version of either Tuvok or Neelix for events which feature one of those characters.
- Tuvix is extremely useful for The Professor's Deadline, as he has the trait Tactician, which allows him to unlock a path. He also enjoys a +184 bonus on that node from his Resourceful and Starfleet traits allowing him to pass the node on Normal, Elite and Epic (confirmed).
- At his introduction, Tuvix's 10 traits were the most for any single character. This was later supplanted by Laborer Spock with 11.
- No known in-game quotes.