|Human, Federation, Starfleet, Bajoran, Cultural Figure, Inspiring, Diplomat, Caregiver, Chef|
To Boldly Go
New Life and New Civilizations
Promoted Sisko is an Uncommon [2-star] cadet crew member. He is one of the three characters (the other two are Captain Kirk and Enterprise-D Picard) the player can choose between at the beginning of the game.
|Ex Astris, Scientia:||Monday, Wednesday, and Friday|
These items are required by Promoted Sisko in order to advance through groups of levels.
Away Team Skills
Promoted Sisko has the skills of Command , Diplomacy , and Security .
Starbase and Cryostasis Vault Collection bonuses are not being displayed. All stats are showing at their base level.
To have your bonuses displayed here, please read this guide.
|Promoted Sisko's Away Team Skills|
Ship Ability and Bonuses
- In spite of Promoted Sisko's Bajoran trait ("The Sisko is of Bajor.") he does not qualify as part-alien for the Cadet Challenges The United Federation.
- Promoted Sisko is particularly useful in Maquis Incitement because he has the combination of Bajoran trait and Diplomacy skill, and can unlock a path.
- Promoted Sisko is particularly useful in Iconian Insider because he has the combination of the Diplomat (bonus) and Cultural Figure (locked) traits and the Diplomacy skill, and can unlock a path.
- Promoted Sisko gained the trait Chef on 30-Oct-2017.
- Promoted Sisko was a threshold reward in the The Trouble with Klingons, The Trouble with Klingons 2, The Captain's Oath, Alpha and Omega, Ship of Memory, and The Trouble with Klingons 3 events.
- "We are explorers."
- "I'm not Picard."
- "Which means a war... could be our only... hope."
- "It'll be fun."
- "Let's do it!" (in ship battles)
- "Fortune favors the bold."
- "I think it's time for me to become the villain."