With the issue of the mystery prisoners reopening old woulds from conflicts past, the UFP has decided to update the Seldonis IV Convention and to include factions previously left out. But it'll take a cool-headed crew to ensure everything goes well.
Neutral Representation was a Faction Event which ran from Thursday, April 11th, 2019 through Monday, April 15th. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Federation, the Klingon Empire or the Cardassians. In addition to normal shuttle rewards, these missions dropped Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions and event recipes.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to event recipes.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The discovery of the missing prisoners reignites old feelings of anger and frustration over the frequency with which the Seldonis IV Convention was violated, both during the Cardassian Occupation of Bajor and the Dominion War. Will you assist to help the factions find a compromise that works for everyone before things get ugly? 
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "The Seldonis IV Convention was meant to serve as protection during wartime for prisoners, and yet we have records of many violations, one of which I can personally attest to. With the reports of these missing prisoners, I think it prudent that the treaty be addressed once more."
- Chancellor Gowron: "Of course you do. It's merely an opportunity for the Federation to flex its authoritative muscle and force its hand into the affairs of other factions. War is brutal, and that is as it should be."
- Enabran Tain: "I wouldn't let the Federation's attempts to appear so civil fool you. Have you heard of Section 31? Yes, a shadow organization that does all the UFP's dirty work so it can keep its public facade clean. It's despicable that they dare to force their ways on the rest of us."
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "This treaty is for all of us, to prevent the brutality of the past so we might move forward. But we cannot expect everyone to adhere to it if they don't feel represented by it. Captain, you've shown a skilled hand with diplomacy in the past. Can I count on your assistance?"
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "Thank you, Captain, for your assistance and for your professionalism. It may not have been easy going at all times, but it seems the treaty has gained overall acceptance and many dignitaries are already reporting satisfaction from their homeworlds."
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "My hope is that, by bringing together all stakeholders, even those who might be viewed adversarially or who see the Federation as adversaries, we can gain the utmost adherence to the treaty. If they feel their concerns were heard, perhaps they too will abide by the treaty."
- Gowron: "You question the honor of other factions and yet you require a secret organization to carry out that which threatens your own pristine facade? I think you might wish to look inward first before you worry about the rest of the galaxy."
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "Chancellor, I can understand how you must feel about the existence of Section 31, though you and the rest of the galaxy have benefited from it in ways you may never know. All I can ask is that you trust us, and perhaps you will see there is no honor lost."