Honor is a currency added with the 1.9.0 update. It is used in the Honor Hall to purchase Honorable Citations, crew, Training or Replicator Rations. It can also be used to reenlist recently dismissed crew.
Honor could be obtained by following means:
- dismissing crew
- completing Daily Fleet Targets
- completing all Daily Missions
- completing specific Achievements
- Threshold Reward in Events
- Bonus Reward in Skirmish Events
- collecting rare rewards from Episode 8 missions
- collecting rare rewards from Adv: A Certain Formality missions on Epic difficulty
Honor is obtained primarily from dismissing unwanted crew. The dismissed crew member must not be immortalized - if they are, the crew member will be frozen instead. The amount of Honor given depends on the rarity and fusion level of the dismissed crew member. The total amount given is a base value based on rarity, multiplied by the number of stars that are fused on that crew member.
|Rarity||Honor per Fusion Star|
|Accolades • Arena Tickets • Chronitons • Credits • Dilithium • Event Tickets • Honor • Intel • Interstellar Medium • Merit • Quantum • Requisition Shuttle Token • Tickets • Valor • Victory Points • Voyage Revival|