Crew Experience Training
Crew Experience Training Program is an item that allows the player to train their crew members, giving them an XP boost. The different types of training programs come in different rarities. They have the short name Training.
These training programs can be acquired by several different methods:
- Completing missions at Warp speed.
- Shuttle missions - Depending on the difficulty, successful missions will drop training programs.
- Daily Rewards - Certain days of the month will give different level trainers
- The United Federation Cadet Challenges - Every mission in this series of challenges offers training as a guaranteed reward. The higher the difficulty, the better the training program.
- Training programs can be bough by Honor - specifically
Before 1.9.0 brought Honor, dismissing Crew Members was giving training programs. Depending on the crew member rarity, you will be credited with trainers and credits:
(Note: Dismissing , , or will all net you the same and Rarity & Amount of Trainers. So Fusion level is irrelevant to how much you may get.)
- Crew - Receive (4) Intermediate Command Trainers
- Crew - Receive (4) Advanced Tactical Trainers
- Crew - Receive (3) Dynamic Officer Trainers
- Crew - Receive (5) Dynamic Officer Trainers
- Crew - Receive (10) Dynamic Officer Trainers
Experience per Level
Every crew member requires 293,910 XP to reach level 100. Expand the table to see the amount of XP needed to reach level 2 to 100.
|Crew XP Needed by Level|