|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Secrets and Misdirection
Secrets and Misdirection was a Faction Event which ran from Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 through Monday, August 26th. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Maquis. In addition to normal shuttle rewards, these missions dropped Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions and event recipes.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to event recipes.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Raging subspace particle storms have encircled Trill blocking all communications in or out. Probes launched by the rescue fleet are torn apart after passing through the storm wall. Time is running out, solutions are needed urgently. 
- Covert Operative Leland: "Your rescue effort is taking too long, Captain. Trill doesn't have much time until it's torn apart, and you're just playing games. You must find a way to pass through the storms so that we can recover... whoever has survived. Maybe ask your Q friends for answers."
- Amanda Rogers: "From what I've seen, we're not the ones that should be giving answers. Captain, this guy isn't telling you everything. I've convinced the other Q not to snap him into a sun, but only if he spills the truth about Trill."
- Covert Operative Leland: "Okay... fine. After the temporal crisis began, Section 31 started researching ways to imprison one of the Q entities. Our job was to force them into fixing the timeline, at any cost. Your recent trip into the Continuum must have threatened them into attacking the project."
- Maquis Ro Laren: "Who could've guessed that building a prison would feel threatening? Look, we have to rescue the Trill and that means cutting through that storm. The Maquis have experience with the Badlands, so we're the only ones who can do this. We want to help, despite my better judgement."
- Maquis Ro Laren: "Ar.. are you receiving me? We've reached Trill and established a communication tunnel through the subspace storms. We'll attempt contact with the Trill Science Ministry. Perhaps disabling that device Leland mentioned will end the Q's attack."
- Amanda Rogers: "So you've finally learned what they were up to. Monsters. It's disheartening to watch the direction Starfleet has taken during this crisis. Because, even after discovering my true nature as Q, I still consider humanity my family and Starfleet my home."
- God Q: "Simple child. You may be Q, but you haven't spent enough time among us yet to have witness the reality. Human history is filled with decisions made by small scared minds. Just because that other Q is helping this human doesn't mean they're all worth helping."
- Amanda Rogers: "Don't listen to him, Captain. He just likes to hear himself talk. Sure, humanity has made awful decisions, but they constantly push themselves to grow. They'll learn from this mistake, just as they did all the others. You have more to offer the galaxy than petty prisons."