Revisiting Things Past
Sisko and Odo have appeared years in the past, on Terok Nor, and you are with them. Their target? Gul Dukat! You are the only one with the skills to bring a useful weapon back online: a murderous hologram named Dejaren.
Revisiting Things Past is a Faction Event beginning Thursday, January 9, 2020 and ending Monday, January 13, 2020. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation, the Bajorans, or the Cardassians. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Sisko and Odo realize that they are once again back on Terok Nor, once more they are rehashing things past...but this time, Dax and Garak are not here. What does this mean? 
- Trader Odo: "Ah, here again! It's Terok Nor, years ago. Last time was different... Sisko and I had Dax and Garak with us, but Captain, now YOU are here. I wonder what we are here for this time? Curious."
- Ishan Chaye Sisko: "I've spoken to some of the other Bajorans. There is a lot of unrest here. There's talk of assassinating Gul Dukat. Last time we were here, there was an accident, and we were wrongly accused. What if this time, before we can return to our future on Deep Space Nine..."
- Trader Odo: "You're suggesting that we go through with the assassination? If things are as they were last time, we won't actually be changing history, just replaying a scenario for some reason currently unknown to us. And it's unclear why the Captain is here."
- Ishan Chaye Sisko: "I have a theory. The Bajorans want to use a hologram to kill Gul Dukat, to deflect blame. Years ago, Starfleet had a hologram named Dejaren malfunction and kill people. We can use that, but the Captain here is the only one with the skills to bring back Dejaren. Will you help?"
- Ishan Chaye Sisko: "What I remember... after the assassination, the Cardassians were unable to see the Federation as anything but enemies. I'm pleased we're back in the present, on Deep Space Nine. This station would obviously not have been possible, had the assassination happened."
- Trader Odo: "That was quite a disturbing set of events. Thank goodness things didn't really unfold that way. There would never have been enough goodwill for the Federation to negotiate a truce, and thus would certainly not be Deep Space Nine."
- Ishan Chaye Sisko: "Odo... we saw that things would have been a lot worse on Terok Nor, had the assassination attempt on Gul Dukat been successful. Perhaps things could have been better, but maybe this happened to show you that things definitely could also have been worse."
- Trader Odo: "Maybe the Ishan Chaye case wasn't one I resolved well, but I feel strangely reassured thanks to your efforts. Thank you both. Maybe I'll spend less time pondering the 'what ifs' of this situation. I did the best I could."