A Pied Piper
Red Alert! Your ship has been attacked by Jodmos--the alias of Captain Benjamin Sisko when disguised as a Klingon. Is this attack related to Neelix's disappearance and possible disguise as another species?
A Pied Piper was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, April 15, 2021 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, April 19, 2021. Players completed groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
- Crew with the Costumed trait
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Your search for Neelix is brought to a screeching halt when you are attacked by a hijacked USS Excelsior, manned by Jodmos, Captain Sisko’s Klingon identity! You must disable the ship, capture Jodmos, and restore his memory so that he may reveal who is behind these kidnappings and transformations of Starfleet officers and allies into enemies.
- Jodmos: "Prepare to die, Starfleet petaQ! I shall destroy you using one of your own starships, and I am well-versed in its capabilities. For the glory of Qo'noS, Kahless, and my master!"
- Trill Burnham: "That's no Klingon. That's Captain Sisko, disguised as one. Why he can't remember that is anyone's guess."
- Xahean Adira: "You start digging into Neelix's disappearance, and whether he's disguised as another species, and then a version of a Starfleet officer disguised as a Klingon attacks you? That's no coincidence. Keep him busy while we try and figure this out."
- Trill Burnham: "Even if he can't remember, Sisko's definitely still inside Jodmos--he's ordered several maneuvers that only Sisko would have known about."
- Xahean Adira: "He said, 'For the glory of Qo'noS, Kahless, and my master.' Who's his master? Who's making him do these things?"
- Choice A:
- Captain: "Exactly. We need to figure out who's pulling the strings here."
- no additional dialogue, go straight to Xahean Adira's final line
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Whoever this master is, maybe he has Neelix, too!"
- Trill Burnham: "Thank you for not forgetting about him. I'm sure Dexa appreciates it."
- Choice C:
- Captain: "We'll find him quick enough when I destroy Jodmos and his ship."
- Xahean Adira: "You realize Jodmos is our best way to identify this master, right? And that we can only question him if he's alive, and not in pieces?"
- Xahean Adira: "You have to either disable the Excelsior, or beam Jodmos off before you do. If we can restore Jodmos's memory of his real identity as Sisko, and then question him about what happened, we can find this master--and maybe Neelix, too."
- Jodmos: "Thank you, Captain... I admit, I was beginning to think Sisko was the disguise... when you look like a Klingon and act like a Klingon... even a brainwashed one... it's hard to deny what you see."
- Jodmos: "But I remember now. I used to know this was just a mask. But someone found me, and others like me. Starfleet officers and allies, disguised or changed to look like species other than their own..."
- Jodmos: "He wants us to kill. He wants us to destroy Starfleet. He tried to start his war himself, long ago..."
- Barry Waddle: "Yes, I did. Hello, Captain. I am Krek, son of Gralmek--and I will see Starfleet burn for the fires they set upon me...."