Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the Galaxy event that was part of the Mega Event "Double Jeopardy", see Constellations
Constellations are a key part of the Crew Retrieval mechanic. There are three types: crew constellations, rarity constellations and skill constellations.
Constellations can be obtained in one of three ways:
- through Scanning. Each scan has a chance of providing a crew constellation, which increases (by 2% each time) until being reset to 1% on a successful scan.
- through Ranked Rewards in Events. Starting from February 25, 2021, the top 1000 players in events will receive one or more rarity constellations, and the top 250 one or more skill constellations.
- from special packs available in the time portal at the launch of the Crew Retrieval feature.
Once a constellation is in a player's inventory, it can be "discovered" for 1000 . Doing so reveals a specific polestar:
- Crew constellations give a polestar that corresponds to one of that crew's traits.
- Rarity constellations give a polestar that corresponds to one of the five rarity levels crew can have: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare or Legendary.
- Skill constellations give a polestar that corresponds to one of the six skills crew can have: Command , Diplomacy , Security , Engineering , Science or Medicine .