|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
The Eleventh Hour
You have discovered Mirror Hoshi Sato--formerly Empress Sato--has set her sights on ruling not just the Terran Empire, but the entire universe... once she uses temporal degeneration to destroy her foes. Can you find a way to stop her?
The Eleventh Hour was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, December 24, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, December 28, 2020. Players completed groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
- Crew with the Mirror Universe trait
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
McCoy has seen the light, and revealed the individual working with Zareh: Mirror Empress Sato! Sato hopes to rule both the mirror and the prime universe by first culling prime universe individuals who would stop her, and then using the prime universe as a sort of death row for any challengers to her rule.
- Mirror Empress Sato: "Why, Captain, I resent these accusations. I had my chance to rule the Terran Empire. Time robbed me of it, and I suppose it would only be fair of time to give it back... but how could I control such a thing?"
- Mirror Empress Sato: "I couldn't! So all we can do is play the hand we've been dealt. If prime individuals should find themselves in my universe, and die there... and my rival Terrans die here... well, that's just good luck, isn't it? Plus a little Orion ingenuity."
- Mirror Burnham: "Captain, I don't have much time. I managed to get access to a comm... don't get distracted by Sato. She wants you to come after her and Zareh. You have to find a solution for temporal degeneration. That'll leave her toothless."
- Adira: "Burnham told me about an encounter she and Mirror Georgiou had on Dannus IV. It sounded crazy, but... I know from crazy. I think this is a real shot, if we can find him. We'll need to get past this ugly version of the Discovery first."
- Adira: "I've found him. Carl. The... Guardian of Forever. I asked him what that even was, and he said exactly what it sounds like. He makes sure there IS a forever... wild stuff."
- Adira: "But even Carl can't solve this one. He told me that if he could have sent everyone back where they belonged, ended this crisis for us, he would have. He's a guardian, not a god."
- Choice A:
- Captain: "What if we thought on a smaller scale? One person at a time?"
- Adira: "Sounds like you've debriefed Kirk, McCoy and Spock, too. Crazy, talking to these people that used to be as historical to me as... I don't know, Moses."
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Adira, this was your idea. What were you hoping to achieve?" (Go to Adira's response, "We can science our way...")
- Choice C:
- Captain: "Carl? Of all the names... that was his pick?"
- Adira: "He chose it. Must mean that it's right for him, no matter what we think."
- Adira: "We can science our way out of this. Temporal degeneration is a mismatch between a person's molecules and the molecules around them, right? Maybe Carl can help us retrofit people, somehow? Like you would an old ship? "
- Adira: "I'll take it to him--if you can clear me a path through Empress Sato and Zareh's orbital bombardment."
- Adira: "Carl figured out how to make the universe universal. Now, no matter where or when we are, our bodies think they're in the right place. Temporal degeneration isn't a thing anymore, and neither is Empress Sato."
- Courier Burnham: "Zareh's dead--watched Osyraa kill him herself, for his bad judgement. Then she dropped Sato like a hot potato. She brought me and everyone else she had captured back to the Federation, hoping for immunity."
- Cleveland Booker: "Probably not the last we'll hear of her. But I don't care. You got Michael back and I'm on the mend. This might not be our time... but I'm feeling like maybe it could be. Thank you, Captain."