The Big Sting 2
Iotian mobsters have pulled off the heist of the century, and now it's up to their victims to get their money back. Join the galaxy's slickest investigators in the race to reclaim their clients' dough!
The Big Sting 2 was a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, July 4, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, July 8, 2019. Players completed shuttle missions for the Bajoran, Maquis, and Romulan Star Empire. These missions dropped Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The Bank of Bolias has been robbed (again) in the biggest heist of any known timeline, leaving its vaults empty and its clients frantic. 
- Detective Dixon Hill: "I don't know how they pulled it off, but the Iotians just robbed the bank of Bolias and the bank's clients want their money back–now. The Bajorans hired me to negotiate with the thieves, but apparently I'm not the only pair of eyes on this case..."
- Gangster Kirk: "I've met these Iotians. They're not the talking type. Negotiate all you want, but I'll be getting the Maquis' money back by beating these thieves at their own game. After all, it's not stealing to take back something that wasn't theirs in the first place, is it?"
- Anastasia Komananov: "These negotiations and knockovers sound most entertaining, but I have a job to do. A colonel never disappoints her superiors–especially not the Romulan ones. I will get their money back no matter how many of these gangsters' arms I have to twist to find it."
- Gangster Kirk: "Thank you for sorting this out under the table. It's easier to outsmart a gangster than to charm him. Now the Maquis have their money back, the Bank of Bolias can reopen, and nobody had to end up at the bottom of a river over it."
- Gangster Kirk: "The Iotians won't be too happy when they realize someone took their score, but if they go looking for more trouble, the galaxy's got its eyes on them. If they try any more funny business, I'll shut it down before they know what hit them. That's a promise."