The Akritirian Job 2
For the first run of this event, see The Akritirian Job
The Akritirian detention facility has been sighted in the Alpha Quadrant, and the Akritirians are unleashing their draconian justice system on anyone who they claim has broken their laws. Free these innocent prisoners while you still can!
The Akritirian Job 2 is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, November 16, 2017 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, November 20, 2017. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Bajoran, Klingon Empire, and Federation. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The Akritirian security facility has appeared in the Alpha Quadrant, and as has only been recently discovered, the Akritirians have been quietly imprisoning anyone they believe to have broken their laws. Innocent citizens of the Federation, Klingon Empire, and the Bajorans are believed to be among them, and these powers will not stand for their people being unjustly imprisoned. Representatives from each faction with some prior experience with incarceration are leading efforts to infiltrate the Akritirian security facility and see these citizens freed. 
- Rura Penthe Reed: "We've just gotten word that the Akritirians have shown up in the Alpha Quadrant, and they brought their maximum security detention facility with them. What's worse, they've apparently been locking up anyone they think is breaking their laws–no matter how small the crime."
- Delta Flyer Paris: "These guys don't believe in 'innocent until proven guilty.' And as far as the detention facility goes, it's not a place you want to stick around–take it from me. Until we can rescue them, we've got to get help to the prisoners before those synaptic implants fry their brains."
- Disguised Kira: "There's no telling who they'll lock up next. All I know is that if they think they can take away innocent people's freedom, Bajor is going to make them regret it. Whether you help us or the Federation, or help the Klingons break their people out, those prisoners need you."
- Delta Flyer Paris: "Thanks for helping us out. Being locked up in a Federation penal colony was no picnic, even with the fresh air, but being thrown in that place... I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The good news is, the Akritirians released most of the prisoners once we proved their innocence."
- Delta Flyer Paris: "The bad news is, some of our people who were innocent when they got locked up aren't so innocent now. I can't blame them for fighting to survive in there, but the Akritirians say they have to pay for these confirmed crimes. I have to admit, that's only fair. Maybe we can at least improve conditions inside for them."