Run Rampant was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, July 25, 2019 and ending Monday, July 29, 2019. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Federation, the Klingon Empire, or the Ferengi Alliance. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Dr. Pollard has been asked to bring her expertise to the Federation colony on Cestus III, after an outbreak of a bacteria-borne illness has left many on the surface critically ill. However, rumors begin to swell that this was a biological assault by the Gorn Hegemony. 
- Doctor Pollard: "Captain, thank you for answering my hails. Just out of curiosity, how busy are you? Fancy a working vacation on the scenic Cestus III? All right, maybe it's not exactly scenic, though the sky as seen from the swamplands has a lovely olive hue."
- Doctor Pollard: "So it's not a vacation, but we could use your assistance. My medical staff and I were called down among many others to investigate an outbreak of an unfamiliar illness. So far, we can confirm it's bacterial, but our treatments aren't working."
- Doctor Pollard: "And now I'm hearing rumors that it's an orchestrated attack by the Gorn to run the colonists here off the planet--or kill them, whichever comes first I guess. But I'm a doctor, not a bioterrorism expert. This is definitely outside my expertise."
- Young T'Pau: "That much is obvious. You would not be levying accusations against a volatile faction like the Gorn if you had any experience dealing with such tenuous matters. It would be wise to ascertain solid information before we further offend the Gorn's fragile ego."
- Doctor Pollard: "Captain, thank you for all your help. I'm sorry it wasn't the relaxing experience I teased, but you were certainly every bit the help we needed."
- Doctor Pollard: "We were able to trace the bacteria to a remote swamp near one of the colonies and it appears the medicine we had used to treat it caused the bacteria to mutate a resistance. But we've managed to find an effective treatment."
- Captain James T. Kirk: "That's encouraging to hear, Doctor Pollard. I might have my own reservations about the Gorn, but I think we do owe them an apology. Duplicitous as they can be, they are also a proud species. And we have apparently hurt that pride."
- Young T'Pau: "Yes, they will most certainly have their apology. Hysteria is an exploitable weakness in the emotional human mind, so I insist that the human Starfleet officers will make that apology."