When an ambassador attempting to bring peace to the Mirror Universe is murdered, famed mediator Riva tasks you with finding the killer. But with peace the greatest anathema in the Mirror Universe, will your investigation be an exercise in futility?
Roj is a Faction Event beginning Thursday, March 26, 2020 and ending Monday, March 30, 2020. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation, the Klingon Empire, or the Terran Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
When an ambassador attempting to bring peace to the Mirror Universe is murdered, famed mediator Riva tasks you with finding the killer. But with peace the greatest anathema in the Mirror Universe, will your investigation be an exercise in futility? 
- Riva: "It is with a heavy heart that I reach out to you today, Captain. My good friend and colleague, Ambassador Khett, died under mysterious circumstances while attempting to mediate the myriad disputes rampant within the Mirror Universe."
- Riva: "I say 'died', but the conditions of his death are enough to elicit the suspicion of foul play. Poison was detected on his body. We can be certain of nothing at this point, however, and the Terrans are a proud people. I fear if too many learn we suspect foul play, they might--"
- Mirror Keyla Detmer: "Might what? Slit your throat to shut you up? We have better things to do that go after some Federation lackey. And my people didn't kill your meddlesome little reptile man. But I'd watch your tongue before you make such salacious accusations."
- Defiant Commander Worf: "Watch your tongue, Terran refuse. This 'lackey' is the only reason my people have a word for 'peace'. Ambassador Khett was my charge. I will avenge him. So help me, if I learn you Terrans had a hand in his death, I'll--"
- Mirror Keyla Detmer: "You'll what? Rupture my eardrums with some of that ridiculous Klingon opera? Please. My people didn't kill your ambassador, Captain, and to prove it, Emperors Georgiou and Spock have offered whomever of our number are available. Just don't drop the ball on your end."
- Riva: "Captain, I cannot thank you enough for your assistance. Now that we've finally found the culprits responsible, Ambassador Khett may finally rest in true peace."
- Riva: "Though I am still shocked to learn that a band of travelling merchants were behind his death. What grievance could they possibly have with a man so devoted to peace?"
- Mirror Keyla Detmer: "For such a revered diplomat, you sure are dense. Not that we would ever come to peace with those barbarians in the KCA, but if we ever did, the merchants wouldn't be able to keep jacking up prices the way they do. There's no profit in peace."
- Riva: "Cruel as they may be, your words ring true. Work for myself and all those who would follow in Khett's wake will never truly be done so long as there are those who profit from conflict."