The clues point to Captain Janeway being responsible for bringing the quadrant back to the 2374 conflict. When she is spotted in a stolen Federation fighter, it's up to your crew to apprehend her!
Reconstruction was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, June 13, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, June 17, 2019 . Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Clues seem to point to Janeway being somehow involved with the strange temporal incursion causing a reversion to the year 2374... 
- Tactical Michael Burnham: "Captain, excellent timing. We need you to pursue a Federation fighter within your vicinity. Unfathomable as it may be, it appears that Captain Janeway was the one who stole it from a Federation starbase. She is not responding to our hails."
- Tactical Michael Burnham: "The more Starfleet Command looks into it, the more signs point to Captain Janeway's involvement in the current temporal incursion that has dragged us all back to 2374. But we need Captain Janeway to answer for what she's done."
- Tactical Neelix: "I already told Starfleet, there's no way Captain Janeway would intentionally mess with space and time. She was very strict about the Prime Directive and not interfering when we were in the Delta Quadrant. She would never do something unless it was for the greater good!"
- Tactical Michael Burnham: "And yet, she's stolen a Federation vessel. If the intel we've received is correct, she has violated the Temporal Prime Directive. Even if this is a misunderstanding, she still needs to have the integrity to face the consequences of her actions. Captain, we need your help bringing her in."
- Tactical Michael Burnham: "Nice maneuvering, Captain, but it seems Captain Janeway isn't ready to surrender just yet. Sensors indicate she's heading for the Bajoran Wormhole and the main theater of the Dominion War. I can't imagine what she's thinking!"
- Determined Janeway: "No, Commander Burnham, you most certainly cannot. And explaining it to you would take time I do not have. Stand down and let me through. If I can set things right, all of this will be rendered inconsequential anyway."
- Choice A
- Captain: "Why are you doing all of this?"
- Determined Janeway: "To right wrongs that should have been fixed a long time ago, if only I had the resource back then that I do now. It would take a lifetime to explain all that I have been shown. The Federation no longer has the backbone to do what needs to be done."
- Choice B
- Captain: "How could you have altered space and time?"
- Determined Janeway: "Obviously, I could not achieve this outcome alone. But there is precedent for what I have done. You might turn to the legendary Captain Kirk before you turn an accusatory finger my way. I hear his file at DTI headquarters is far thicker than mine."
- Choice C
- Captain: "What do you mean, inconsequential?"
- Determined Janeway: "It's possible you all will remember none of this by the time I've done what needs to be done. There truly is no point in explaining myself when it could cause me to miss my chance."
- Tactical Michael Burnham: "She's cut communication. She really is set on defying orders. We can't allow her to do as she pleases with time and space. Captain, put a stop to her stubbornness and bring her and the fighter in."
- Tactical Neelix: "Something still isn't right. Captain, I know you have your orders, but please bring her back unharmed. I still have faith in her."
- Determined Janeway: "I told you to stay out of my way. Whatever happens from this point onward is on your hands, Captain!"
- Tactical Michael Burnham: "This will all go much easier for you, Captain Janeway, if you're open and honest with Starfleet Command. You're insinuating you can fix this, but you need to tell us how. The entire Alpha Quadrant has been brought back into the conflict with the Dominion, but why?"
- Tactical Neelix: "She's cut communication again. I don't know what's going on, but thank you, Captain, for bringing her back unharmed. I don't know what will happen to her from here, but at least for now, she's all right."
- Tactical Michael Burnham: "You seem to have a lot of respect for your captain, Neelix. It's admirable. But for now, she still appears to be the one responsible for this incursion. And if she refuses to talk, that puts the difficult task of returning the galaxy to the present on the rest of us..."