|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Eye of the Storm
An unstable anomaly threatens to destroy an entire planet! Lieutenant Commander Data and the Malon have devised a plan to stop it, but are you prepared to pay the price?
Eye of the Storm was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, September 23, 2021 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, September 27, 2021. Players completed groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
- Malon Export Vessel.png
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The one silver lining of the temporal anomaly crisis has been that the anomalies themselves have never directly threatened lives. One unstable anomaly now threatens to break that streak, and a fully populated planet within range is at risk of being destroyed. Starfleet officers have devised a plan to use a Malon freighter--packed with radioactive material--to collapse the anomaly and save the planet. But this plan might be a suicide mission, as the freighter needs to be flown directly into the anomaly, which continues to spew forth hostile ships from throughout time! Can you help get the freighter inside the anomaly before it explodes?
- Nemesis Sacrifice Data: "We have been fortunate in that most of the temporal anomalies have been in and of themselves benign in nature. However, we have determined that anomaly 07458 poses a significant threat to its star system, which is heavily inhabited."
- Fesek: "I've got a freighter full of materials explosive enough to collapse the anomaly before it destroys everything around it. But it's going down fighting, as if it were.... alive, somehow."
- Nemesis Sacrifice Data: "Highly doubtful. But Mister Fesek is correct in that the normal product of a temporal anomaly--hostile ships, from different timelines and universes--threatens to prevent our mitigation strategy. Captain, could you route [sic] these ships?"
- EV Suit Picard: "Captain, I can only surmise that Mister Data has not informed you of the true cost of his plans, or you wouldn't be helping him to move forward with them."
- Nemesis Sacrifice Data: "The cost was irrelevant. This is an effective containment strategy that will save the inhabited worlds in this star system."
- EV Suit Picard: "At the cost of your life! Or Mister Fesek's, or whomever volunteers to pilot your freighter into the anomaly and activate the self-destruct!"
- Choice A:
- Captain: "That's not an option. We need to find another solution."
- No unique response. Go to Data's line "I appreciate..."
- Choice B:
- Captain: "Is this true, Mister Data? A lie by omission is still a lie."
- Nemesis Sacrifice Data: "I did not intend to engage in subterfuge, Captain. When it is the only logical course of action, what would be the point of delay through debate?"
- Choice C:
- Captain: "One life to save an entire star system is a trade I'm willing to make. "
- EV Suit Picard: "Are you willing to take the freigher's helm then? It's much easier when it isn't your life."
- Nemesis Sacrifice Data: "I appreciate your and Captain Picard's efforts to save me. But I have analyzed the situation from all angles, and this is the only solution. Your assumptions may also be incorrect--I may not die, but rather simply be transported to another timeline. "
- EV Suit Picard: "I very much hope you're right, Data. On all counts "
- Fesek: "The plan worked... though I wasn't there to see it. Your android transported me off the ship before I could help him destroy it. A brave man."
- EV Suit Picard: "I've never known a braver one. I don't know if it's a boon or a sorrow that it was this version of Data who appeared precisely when we needed him, and that he was as willing to lay down his life as he was for me then."
- EV Suit Picard: "We can take solace in the fact that no physical proof was found of Data's destruction. I hope he did find his way to another timeline. He deserves to live as much as any flesh and blood people he saved today."