|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Lore enters the synthetic ban crisis with his usual aplomb. While Doctor Jurati zeros in on how to convince Airiam to abandon her push for the ban, will you support Lore's theory that the best defense is a good offense?
Suitable Menace was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, April 23, 2020 and ending Monday, April 27, 2020. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Federation or the Terran Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to event missions.
- Crew with the Cyberneticist trait
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Doctor Jurati is suspicious of (and sympathetic to) Human Airiam’s distress at her actions. She suspects the story has been doctored in some way, or presented so as to trigger the most extreme reaction, as was done to her with the Admonition..
- Doctor Agnes Jurati: "We have to understand where Airiam is coming from. Sometimes when you see a horrific future, one that seems inescapable... you'll do anything to try and keep it from coming true."
- Lore: "Then why all these half-measures? If genocide--or, at least, legal personhood--is on the table, we synthetics should be taking aggressive action to defend ourselves. Let's show these meatbags who the real superior beings are."
- Soji: "We're not superior just because we're stronger. And if we give in to our fears, give in to aggression, we'll become exactly what they accuse us of being. We have to show them we're no threat."
- Vahar'ai Saru: "I believe you should both be careful about assuming your own inherent natures. You may be designed, but you also evolve--which makes you no different from my people or other organics. But our captain will direct your efforts as they see fit."
- Lore: "Fine, ignore your Uncle Lore. But you may regret kissing the Federation's boots when you end up kicked in the face."
- Soji: "Captain, I know our path is more difficult, but it's the right one. Thank you for helping me stay the course. Lore and the Terran Empire would only complicate things more."
- Doctor Agnes Jurati: "Airiam started all this, and she's the key to ending it. I've dug into the records, and she wasn't alone when that shuttle went down and injured her gravely enough to need so many implants. Her husband Stephen was with her...."