|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
A wayward vessel flees the surface of the planet of fantasies, almost hitting another ship as it does. But does the pilot's desperation reveal something more sinister about the planet itself? Confront the fleeing pilot and learn the truth!'
Renegade Wishes was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, October 14, 2021 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, October 18, 2021. Players completed groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
- Crew with the Innovator trait
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
A ship docked on the planet’s surface takes off in a hurry - leaving its crew behind! All hails are ignored, but it’s clear whoever is piloting the vessel is inexperienced when they narrowly miss striking another ship just dropping out of warp. Intercept the ship, find out the identity of the thief, and return it in one piece!
- North Star Archer: "Got ourselves a bit of a problem, Captain. A ship took off from the surface of Elpis V like a bat out of hell and barely missed knocking another ship right out of the sky."
- North Star Archer: "Ship's maneuvering like she's being piloted by a rookie, but whoever it is isn't answering our hails. We'd appreciate it if you'd help round her up for us."
- North Star Archer: "I don't believe it. A hologram's piloting that ship. Even with a holoemitter or access to the ship's computer, how is that even possible?"
- Iden: "Desperation can make you do what once seemed impossible. Surely that hologram was exhausted, serving the fantasies of the throngs of new visitors, every hour of every day. I died thousands of deaths for the amusement of the Hirogen. I can only imagine."
- Detective Data: "Indeed, it is a vexing question we have before us. If a hologram can feel despair and exhaustion, wouldn't that make them sentient enough to deserve the basic rights we extend to all sentient lifeforms. What do you say, Captain?"
- Choice A:
- Captain: "It seems rather elementary, doesn't it, Detective?"
- Detective Data: "As someone who once had to fight for his own basic rights, to prove his own sentience, it certainly does. And yet it is obvious that we still have a long way to go when it comes to holograms."
- Choice B:
- Captain: "It seems pretty complex to me."
- North Star Archer: "Yeah, I guess so. Holograms aren't a monolith and who's to say what the difference is between someone's empty holodeck fantasy and a hologram who's taken on a life of it's own?"
- Choice C:
- Captain: "Holograms are merely light and energy; not flesh and blood like the rest of us."
- Iden: "There are members of the Breen Confederacy who do not even have blood flowing through them, but yet you still observe rules when engaging with them, as you would any other hostile faction. So you'd show your enemy more grace than you would a hologram?"
- North Star Archer: "Anyway, we better save the philosophy lesson for later. At the rate that ship's going, he's gonna kill somebody. Bring the ship back and w can worry about it then."
- Luau Q: "Ah, thank you, Captain, for bringing an end to my wayward hologram's little joyride. I'm sure you want your ship back, so I will deactivate him to save you any more trouble. "
- Iden: "Deactivate him? That's all? No trial, no benefit of the doubt? You only see these holograms as free labor, not beings with their own rights and dignity. Obviously your fantasy getaway is nothing but a lie."
- Detective Data: "Come now, there is no need for all of that. I would be happy to take in this gentleman while we handle any legal issues with Starfleet. He [will] be no trouble."
- Luau Q : "On the contrary, he would be a great deal of trouble and I'm afraid I can't have that. He's already deactivated. Poof, gone, like a dream in the morning light."