Happily Never After
Having a view of the potential future is wrecking relationships and lives in the present, as many throughout the galaxy consider whether the path they're on is the one they want to take. But what will the consequences be for the future?
Happily Never After was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, February 2, 2023 and ending Monday, February 6, 2023. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Romulan Star Empire, Section 31 and Maquis..
This event offered a Special Pack that had a guaranteed drop of event featured crew if you spend 650 on the 10-pack pull.
Happily Never After was the last of four events in the special 7th Anniversary Mega Event.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to event missions.
- Crew with the Romantic trait
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Faction mission details can be found in the Happily Never After Faction Missions page.
The temporal anomaly crisis leaves a lot of complexities in its wake, but its strain on relationships is perhaps as great as its strain on the fabric of spacetime itself! Reunited old flames, chances never taken, and even seeing one’s younger self. Even the O’Briens have taken a look back on their relationship - and decided to renew their vows - alongside their younger selves. But with the ability to reflect on both their pasts and futures, the younger versions begin to waver. Prevent a time paradox in the making! 
- Officiant Kirk: "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, in spite of the temporal crisis raging around us _ and perhaps because of it ~ to cement that most precious tie any two humanoids can share: love. Do you, Miles O'Brien, take Keiko as your lawfully wedded wife?"
- Wedding Groom O'Brien: "I do."
- Wedding Groom O'Brien: "Well I don't. Keiko, Captain Kirk, I'm sorry. it's just...with all these versions of myself, I've seen glimpses of the future. I love you, Keiko, but there are so many different paths for me. I'm just...not sure this is the one I want right now."
- Officiant Kirk: "There he goes. I'm sorry, Keiko. Cold feet on a wedding day is not unusual, but especially with all the future possibilities right in front of you like this... I doubt the O'Briens are the only ones facing this sort of turmoil. Can you give us a hand, Captain?"
- Wedding Groom O'Brien: "Keiko, I do. I realize now, whatever might come my way, I want you to be by my side. There might be a hundred possible futures for me, but I don't want any part of a future that doesn't include you."
- C.O.P. Janeway: "Well, at least there's one happy ending. Though through all of this, one thing is becoming increasingly clear: the temporal anomaly crisis will be impacting us long after it's over."
- Officiant Kirk: "True. At this point, I wonder if the influence from so many potential futures hasn't put us on some path to a strange new future. But if today is any indication, perhaps in any timeline, there will always be certain people we're destined to find to face the future with."