Faster Future 2
For the first run of this event, see Faster Future
Vice Admiral Janeway wants to use Discovery's spore drive to rescue her crew on the Voyager, violating a Federation ban. But Mirror La Forge has his own plans for the illegal technology. Help your crew determine who has the best claim!
Faster Future 2 was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, May 7, 2020 and ending Monday, May 11, 2020. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Federation, the Terran Empire, or the Borg. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Vice admiral Janeway sees the temporal anomaly crisis as an opportunity; this time she can go back and get Voyager home even faster--using Discovery’s spore drive! 
- Zora: "Please, I'd appreciate any assistance you may offer. This is difficult to explain, but... well, someone is attempting to steal something from me. I cannot allow her to have it. My records show her name is Vice Admiral Janeway."
- Vice Admiral Janeway: "Who is that speaking? When I heard about the mysterious spore drive, I realized Voyager could use it to jump home moments after arriving in the Delta Quadrant. However, that woman is blocking my entry to Discovery to retrieve the drive. I must be allowed to save my crew."
- Vice Admiral Janeway: "The Borg have been at my throat for so long, I was shocked when they offered assistance with boarding Discovery. Using the spore drive for Voyager means their transwarp hub never gets destroyed. If that's the tradeoff for getting my crew home... so be it."
- Mirror Geordi La Forge: "When the Stamets from my universe died, we'd thought the spore drive technology was lost. I guess I should thank you, Vice Admiral, for revealing on open channels that another one still exists. The Terran Empire won't be able to ignore me any longer when I recover that drive."
- Zora: "You've done something wonderful for me, Captain. I'm very grateful to still be intact. The Vice Admiral's loyalty to her crew is a honorable quality, but I'm hiding out here for a good reason. Damaging the veins of the galaxy has consequences."
- Vice Admiral Janeway: "How could you sacrifice the lives of a hundred and fifty Starfleet crew members like this? And, what, to protect some mushrooms?"
- Vice Admiral Janeway: "I'm never giving up on my people lost out there. Even if it means leaving for the Delta Quadrant myself, I'll find a way to drag them back home if it's the last thing I ever do."
- Mirror Geordi La Forge: "The other Terrans have already started mocking me for failing. I won't get distracted by that, though. As long as your Discovery still exists, there's always a chance. I'll eventually get that spore drive and finally feel some respect around here."