|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Empathy Gone Wrong
The Enterprise is hosting important talks between the Klingons and Romulans. Priestess Siranna, witnessing the talks as a neutral observer, has a security concern about Kamala, who is involved. Who is telling the truth?
Empathy Gone Wrong is a Faction Event beginning Thursday, November 21, 2019 and ending Monday, November 25, 2019. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation, the Klingon Empire, or the Romulan Star Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
- Crew with the Empath trait
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The Enterprise has arrived for an important set of peace talks between the Federation, the Romulans, and the Klingons. Captain Picard, who is entertaining Kamala as a personal guest, is preparing to lead the negotiations. 
- Defiant Commander Worf: "Priestess, this had better be important. I'm in charge of security for the trade talks on the Enterprise between the Klingons and the Romulans. I'm speaking to you as a courtesy because the Captain here is with you. What is your concern?"
- Priestess Siranna: "I'm here as a neutral observer to the talks, sent by the Kelpiens. The Captain was escorting me to my quarters. A woman got onto the elevator with us, and I had an immediate... Reaction. A startle reaction. A bad feeling, as though she is up to something."
- Priestess Siranna: "My escort informs me that her name is Kamala, and that she's on the Enterprise as a personal guest of Captain Picard. Commander... I fear that this woman will abuse her influence to the detriment of the talks. Kelpiens are known for our instincts in this way. I urge you to act."
- Defiant Commander Worf: "This is a serious and sensitive thing you suggest. Please return to your quarters, Priestess. Captain, you will remain to help me investigate. As you know, Captain Picard himself is facilitating the talks, and we can't allow him, or the talks, to be compromised."
- Enterprise D Picard: "Mister Worf, Captain... The talks have concluded, and were a great success. I owe that partially to both of you, for keeping security so tight on the Enterprise. There's a lot that could have gone wrong, with guest from opposing factions both visiting the ship at once.""
- Defiant Commander Worf: "Thank you, Captain. And Priestess, I hope you have a safe journey back to your temple."
- Priestess Siranna: "Watching the talks was most informative. I'll be sure to tell the Kelpien Council about how fair you were with the negotiations, Captain Picard. Well done. And farewell to you, Mister Worf, and you too, Captain."
- Enterprise D Picard: "Bon voyage, Priestess Siranna. Captain, I trust that you will escort the Priestess to her shuttle. Mister Worf, you have the bridge. I will be in my quarters, and I am not to be disturbed. I have an appointment with a very dear friend."