Children of Apollo 2
For the first run of this event, see Children of Apollo
Apollo walks on Earth once again, demanding worship in exchange for the gods' aid in the temporal anomaly crisis. Convince him that the Federation is "loyal," and he could offer help beyond the power of any mortal.
Children of Apollo 2 is a Faction Event beginning Thursday, November 29, 2018 and ending Monday, December 3, 2018. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Bajoran, or the Ferengi Traditionalists. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Sensing an opportunity, Apollo has swooped down from Pollux IV and returned to Earth, declaring that it is only he and his fellow gods who can deliver the Federation from the temporal anomaly crisis. Can you redirect Apollo’s benevolence towards the Ferengi Traditionalists, who are in need of a miracle, or the Gamma Quadrant by way of the Bajorans, who know how to speak to a god? 
- Apollo: "It gladdens my heart to see Earth's green fields after so many eons. I have come to you in your time of need, my children, to offer the salvation you seek. Worship my people as you once did, as your only true gods, and I will still the unraveling skein of time."
- Platonian Kirk: "Being called a god once doesn't give him the right to our devotion now. We stopped him once before by destroying the source of his power, but the identity of that source isn't so obvious now. Starfleet Command is at a loss, but I've come up with a somewhat controversial plan."
- Platonian Kirk: "Counselor Troi and I will claim to be the sole Starfleet officers who have seen the light. Though we've failed to convince our fellow humans--or half-humans--we think Apollo might have better luck with another species, say, the Ferengi. The Traditionalists could certainly use a god's help right now."
- Goddess of Empathy Troi: "If the Traditionalists fail to see the profit in such an arrangment, I suggest appealing to the Bajorans. They're loyal to their Prophets, of course, but they could offer Apollo access to the Gamma Quadrant. There are millions of potential worshippers for him on the other side of the wormhole."
- Platonian Kirk: "And I thought my first meeting with Apollo was trying. Starfleet Command is threatening to demote me, claiming I've violated all sorts of Federation laws, but I say we're better off placating a god than angering one. It's worked out very well for the Traditionalists. "
- Platonian Kirk: "Apollo wants to repay his new children for their loyalty. He says he'll find them a master of commerce to lead them in a new age of industry. Whoever he has in mind, they'll have to be pretty damn clever to be a match for the Ferengi."