|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
To Prove One's Self
Still fixated on Starfleet, B-4 decides to prove himself–by stealing the Scimitar and recruiting a Borg crew! B-4's actions threaten the future of an entire species and force an unlikely alliance. Stop B-4 before it's too late!
To Prove One's Self is a Hybrid Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, January 17, 2018. The event ends 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) on Monday, January 21, 2018.
The second phase is in the form of a Faction Event.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
Phase 1, Skirmish
To Prove One's Self Phase 1 ran from January 17, 2018 (12:00 ET) to January 19, 2018 (12:00 ET).
Phase 2, Faction
To Prove One's Self Phase 2 ran from January 19, 2018 (12:00 ET) to January 21, 2018 (12:00 ET).
Aware of the investigation into his motives, B-4 has decided to prove his capabilities to Starfleet by hijacking the dreaded Scimitar from a Romulan shipyard with a Borg crew! After the ship’s thalaron generator threatens to eliminate an entire species, the Borg themselves step in to offer their assistance. 
- Seven of Nine: "The situation with the Soong-type android B-4 has escalated. He has hijacked the Romulan vessel Scimitar to demonstrate his fitness for duty within Starfleet. He has lured away drones to form his own Borg crew."
- Seven of Nine: "The Collective will not tolerate this trespass. Competing Collectives divides us and inhibits our ability to create a perfect species. To prevent further division, the Collective has sent a representative to aid in the pursuit of our common goal."
- Five of Twelve: "We have a common interest in halting the progress of B-4. He has found his way to an inhabited planet and his abuse of the thalaron generator poses the risk of destroying that planet."
- Five of Twelve: "Your Starfleet does not wish to see a planet destroyed and we of the Collective do not wish to lose a yet unassimilated species. What you do with the android is up to you. For now, the Scimitar must be stopped."
- Five of Twelve: "We are impressed with the speed and discretion with which you dispatched the threat from the Scimitar. The drones involved must rejoin the Collective as soon as possible."
- Seven of Nine: "That leaves the matter of B-4. He cannot be left as he is. Section 31 has already made clear their intent to shut down the android and confiscate him for further study."
- Assimilated Troi: "A psychologically devastating end, considering the android's previously stunted development. B-4 should instead be offered the opportunity to join the Collective."
- Choice A
- Captain: "Involuntary shutdown? Isn't that like execution for an android?"
- Seven of Nine: "Considering his crimes, it is an entirely logical response. Do you think the inhabitants of that planet would be satisfied if he was not held accountable? This way, the inconsistencies in his programming can be repaired."
- Choice B
- Captain: "Have B-4 join the Borg? Can androids be assimilated?"
- Five of Twelve: "It is an imperfect procedure, but one the Collective is interested in exploring."
- Assimilated Troi: "Further discussion is irrelevant. You, Captain, are the only one with the power to determine the android's fate."
- Five of Twelve: "The android B-4 has been successfully assimilated. His capabilities, even as they are less than the android known as Data, are still astounding."
- Assimilated Troi: "Now that he is part of the Collective, B-4 has a safe place to explore his potential. It is preferable to the alternative, disassembly. Such action seems such a waste."
- Seven of Nine: "The Collective appreciates your vision in this matter. Know that we continue to appeal to your Federation for a more formal alliance."