|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Right on Q
Following a Borg incursion, Commander Riker sustains a suspicious injury. The Borg and the Augments are suddenly both in pursuit of your ship, as you and Commander Shelby must investigate why. Maintain command and steady your crew through the chaos.
Right on Q was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, January 23, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, January 27, 2020. Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The Borg, the Augments, and the Q - that is a lot to deal with. Commander Shelby is in need of your assistance. 
- Doctor Beverly Crusher : "Captain, thank you for coming down so quickly. The Borg Sphere detected our presence, and after an exchange of phaser blasts, we had to beam directly to sick bay."
- Commander Shelby: "My injuries aren't serious, but Commander Riker has not regained consciousness. I'm sorry the mission went sideways, Captain. I was hoping we'd be successful sabotaging that Sphere. Their technology, as you know, is constantly adapting."
- Doctor Beverly Crusher: "Commander Riker is stabilized, but his readings don't match those of his medical records. It's as though he's been altered somehow. I'll need more targeted scans to understand the full extent of his injuries. Shelby, you should remain for observation."
- Commander Shelby: "Due respect, Doctor, but I'll report back here after the Captain and I have dealt with this Borg Sphere that's now pursuing us...."
- Doctor Beverly Crusher: "Captain, Commander Shelby, I'm glad you're back. I'm keeping Commander Riker in stasis. My scans found a strange technological device embedded in his spine! Its placement makes it difficult to remove without paralyzing or killing him. The implant does not appear to be Borg."
- Choice A
- Captain: "What else could it be?"
- Doctor Beverly Crusher: "It tracks with the magnetic signature of an Augment, but Will Riker never registered an Augment with Starfleet, and Augments are only implanted at the receiver's explicit request. If Will was fitted with an Augment without his knowledge or permission, that's troubling, Captain."
- Choice B
- Captain: "How do you know it's not Borg?"
- Commander Shelby: "Borg devices tend to operate on fluctuating frequencies to accommodate the biorhythms of all the different assimilated creatures. If Doctor Crusher thinks this isn't a Borg device, then it's emitting at a steady frequency. That suggests either an Augment, or something else. "
- Choice C
- Captain: "How did it get there?"
- Doctor Beverly Crusher: "I checked Will's medical records with Starfleet and there is no entry suggesting that he knowingly underwent and kind of procedure to receive an implant. That is troubling, Captain. If it's not Borg, then we have different concerns."
- Civil War Miss Q: "You caught me. I did it. I put it there, that...thing, in Riker's back. That roguish Q is hiding from me again, so I thought if I interfered with his pet humans, he'd present himself. Your technology is so primitive, I thought it was a Borg implant...oops! Now, to wait for Q..."
- Choice A
- Captain: "You imperiled the life of my crewmate, just to get Q's attention?"
- Civil War Miss Q: "Creative, isn't it? I'm sure this will bring him here straightaway. I'll just wait here while you all deal with the Augment ship that's just shown up outside, probably reacting to the distress beacon in Commander Riker's device."
- Choice B
- Captain: "I don't believe you."
- Commander Shelby: "Captain, an Augment ship appearing to starboard! The device must have automatically alerted the Augments when it deactivated, and they think we've harmed it. If she were lying, the Augments would not be here. We'll need to deal with these Augments before we can address Miss Q."
- Choice C
- Captain: "This is wrong."
- Civil War Miss Q: "Oh, right, wrong...it's all so relative, really. So small in the scheme of things. I'm sure your Commander will be fine. I'll wait here for Q while you all go handle the Augment ship that's appeared outside, likely responding to the distress beacon in Riker's device."
- Civil War Miss Q: "Good job getting rid of that ship! Now where's Q?"
- Commander Shelby: "Listen. We will not be part of any more games between you and Q. Restore Commander Riker, and leave this ship!"
- Civil War Miss Q: "Why, Commander Shelby! What a great idea! A game! He'll surely arrive if I create one. How about this: I can save Will Riker, but your ship will face the Borg again. Or, I can send away the Augment ships, but Will Riker might die in surgery. What do you choose, Captain?"
- Choice A
- Captain: "Save Commander Riker. We'll just blow up the Borg again."
- Civil War Miss Q: "Oh, very well." [Snaps fingers.] "The Commander is just fine, there's your Borg sphere, and...no Q? Impossible! Well. You can't say I didn't try. Ta-ta, humans. At least I can go somewhere that smells better."
- Choice B
- Captain: "Get rid of the Augments. I trust Doctor Crusher to save Will."
- Civil War Miss Q: "Fine." [Snaps fingers.] "The Augments will trouble you no more. Doctor Crusher needs to either remove Commander Riker's Augment, or help him live with it. And...Q has not arrived. When I get my hands on that omnipotent pig, I swear. Oh well. Thanks anyway, humans. I'm off!"
- Choice C
- Captain: "I'm not going to play your game."
- Civil War Miss Q: "What a spoil sport you are, Captain. I'll just choose for you." [Snaps fingers.] "You were more concerned about your dear Commander, so he is restored. There's your Borg sphere outside, and...no Q? He will feel my...disappointment...when I find him. Goodbye, humans."