Plateau of Tomorrow
Journey back in time to investigate how far Romulus's newfound connection to humanity goes... and whether it is for the better, or worse.
Plateau of Tomorrow was a Faction Event beginning Thursday, August 20, 2020 and ending Monday, August 24, 2020. Players could complete shuttle missions for the Dominion, the Terran Empire, or the Klingon Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to event missions.
- Crew from Star Trek: Enterprise:
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Following the shocking revelation that the Neutral Zone site was, in fact, a Romulan-Human settlement dated before First Contact, an away team attempts to travel back in time to explore whether Earth’s past has been altered.
- Incognito Kirk: "Human history has clearly been changed in some way to include the Romulans. They now seem to be the first alien life we encountered--and partnered with."
- Brigitte Torres: "Are we sure we were their partners? We could have just as easily been their slaves. Considering Earth's history with the Romulans in the present timeline, I wouldn't rule it out."
- Incognito Kirk: "We've planned an expedition through history to pinpoint the moment of first contact between humans and Romulans. The technology is... unpredictable, so we're going to a time we know we can hit with reasonable accuracy: the 1930s and 40s, or World War II."
- Brigitte Torres: "You might as well come along too, Captain. Everyone else is--the Klingons, the Dominion, the Terran Empire. They all claim to be very concerned about humanity. I'd bet they're just concerned about how a Romulan-influenced Earth might affect them."
- Alicia Travers: "I don't know what a world war is. There's never been anything like that in human history. And the Romulans, or so you call them... they've always been here. If there was a time they weren't, I think only the dinosaurs remember."
- Brigitte Torres: "I would accuse the Romulans of brainwashing her... but everything else backs up her story. This version of human history has been near-utopian since the Romulans arrived. Which does appear to be sometime back when humans could barely make fire."
- Incognito Kirk: "All we know of the Romulans is war. Maybe we influenced them in this alternate history too. I'm alarmed by something else Alicia said, though--that she's never heard of Billie Holliday either. The Romulans have wiped out many of our mistakes, but what about our accomplishments?"