Haunted Vessels 2
A hostile Breen fleet has started attacking Starfleet ships! Stranger still, there is no sign of life aboard these ships. The Breen in the present are claiming ignorance, and the truth of these ghost ships might be stranger than fiction....
Haunted Vessels 2 is a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, September 26, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, September 30, 2019. Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
A fleet of Breen ships has dropped out of warp in the Alpha Quadrant and begun attacking on Starfleet vessels! The twist? All sensor scans indicate that the ships are devoid of lifeforms. The few Breen who have found themselves transported to the Alpha Quadrant via temporal anomaly insist that they have nothing to do with it. 
- Interfaced La Forge: "Captain, we're under attack by a fleet of Breen ships. They just dropped out of warp and started firing. We've been trying to hail them, to figure out why they're firing on us, but there's no response. There's no one–not a single lifesign detected on board."
- Interfaced La Forge: "I don't know if this is some form of cloaking the Breen have implemented or what. We've reached out to the few Breen hanging out in the Alpha Quadrant, but they all assert they have no idea what's going on."
- Interfaced La Forge: "I can interface with the ships virtually, but not while they're attacking my location. I'll need your help distracting the ships, at least long enough for me to get in there and get a good look around."
- Interfaced La Forge: "Captain, you're not going to believe this. I have found someone... it's Gul Dukat. He's actually connected to the Breen vessel through some sort of biotechnology. Through neural receptors, it's as if Dukat is piloting the ship."
- Interfaced La Forge: "Or maybe it's better to say, the ship is using Dukat to maneuver. Dukat himself is unconscious, and yet readings indicate his brain is more active than it would be in daily activities. A strategist like Dukat... the Breen ships couldn't have picked a better commander."
- Interfaced La Forge: "It is possible for me to free Dukat from the ship. It looks like I may be able to cull together a temporary life-support system for him from here in order to transport him safely without endangering his life. But it will take me some time. Are you with me, Captain?"
- Choice A
- Captain: "I'm with you, Lieutenant! Be careful."
- Choice B
- Captain: "The Cardassians and the Breen? I don't like this..."
- Interfaced La Forge: "When we get Dukat free and out of the woods, we can ask him then. But he's in such bad shape, I doubt he got into this situation willingly. If we leave him too much longer, he might not make it."
- Interfaced La Forge: "All right, Captain, I'll be counting on you to have my back. Keep the Breen ships busy so I can finish this!"
- Breen Disguise Dukat: "I can't say I expected it would be you who would come to my rescue, Captain. And you've even managed to incapacitate those other ghastly Breen vessels, well done."
- Breen Disguise Dukat: "I heard these Dominion sycophants used me to attack the Federation. You can be certain of one thing: if I were going to launch an attack on the Federation... again... I wouldn't trust its success to the Breen."
- Breen Disguise Dukat: "I do feel some pity for your VISOR-wearing friend. The Breen vessels didn't take too kindly to his efforts to bypass their security and interface with them. Pity he isn't awake to hear my gratitude, as I really have no intention of repeating myself."
- Breen Disguise Dukat: "Rest assured, he's in the care of Cardassia's finest doctors. As soon as he regains consciousness, I'll be sure to inform the Federation so they might come and fetch him."