|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Join the crew of the NX-01 Enterprise on an archaeological expedition into the Neutral Zone, where there may be evidence of a lost Vulcan-Human settlement. Or is it Romulan-Vulcan? Gaurantee first rights via a friendly combat exercise!
Cultural Property was a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Thursday, August 13, 2020 and ending 12:00 PM ET (17:00 UTC) Monday, August 17, 2020. Players completed groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
- Crew from Star Trek: Enterprise:
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
You are invited to join the crew of the NX-01 Enterprise on an archaeological expedition into the Neutral Zone, where they believe there may be evidence of a lost Vulcan-Human settlement. The Romulans, however, claim it’s actually a lost Vulcan-Romulan settlement, and would prefer to have first rights. They’ve decided to settle the argument with a friendly space combat training exercise--whomever’s ship wins gets to access the site first!
- EV Suit Tucker: "Here's a new one for you AND the Neutral Zone, Captain: care to engage in a friendly combat exercise with the Romulans?"
- EV Suit Phlox: "Our reward will be well worth the effort. I was intrigued enough by it to join my colleagues here, though archaeology is certainly not my primary field."
- EV Suit T'Pol: "Given that the temporal anomaly crisis began with a decided unfriendly confrontation between yourself and the Romulans, engaging in this exercise might help to repair relations with the Empire. Another reward, so to speak."
- EV Suit Tucker: "Well, they're giving us a run for our money. They must really want first crack at this place."
- Choice A:
- Captain: "What place? What are we competing for here, anyway?" [Go to T'Pol's comment "We are competing..."]
- Choice B:
- Captain: "They won't win. Not with my crew at the helm."
- EV Suit Tucker: "Oh, them's fighting words. Maybe sometime we can set up another of these between your crew and the NX-01, because I guarantee--"
- Choice C:
- Captain: "I'm not convinced this isn't some Romulan trap...."
- EV Suit Phlox: "Now, Captain, I assure you that I wouldn't have supported this exercise if I thought that. Do no harm, as your medical professionals say."
- EV Suit T'Pol: ""We are competing for first rights to an archaeological site believed to be a vulcan-Human settlement, established shortly after first contact. The Romulans, however, have reason to believe this to be a Vulcan-Romulan site, predating our peoples' split."
- EV Suit T'Pol: "Both parties will be able to access the site; our competition is merely a matter of who will be granted the courtesy of beaming down first. I am unsure why that matters, but Commander Tucker feels it is important it be us."
- EV Suit Tucker: "What, they don't have sports on Vulcan? Let's get back out there, Captain, and win this thing!"
- EV Suit Tucker: "Thanks, Captain. I know the Romulans will be along in a few hours, but still, now we can say we were the first to see this place."
- EV Suit Phlox: "Correct me if I'm wrong, T'Pol, but... these don't appear to be Vulcan symbols. They appear Romulan. And these over here are clearly of Earth, but--"
- EV Suit T'Pol: "These artifacts predate first contact. This is evidence of a Romulan-Human settlement, established long before humanity was supposed to have achieved warp capabilities or met any other species, least of all the Romulans. At least, in your current version of history...."