|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
The Sum of Its Parts
Kol has stolen the Enterprise and abducted Chief Miles O'Brien to help him build a weapon with its parts. Track down Chief O'Brien and the Enterprise before Kol can complete his weapon!
The Sum of Its Parts is a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, February 7, 2019 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, February 11, 2019 . Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Kol has seized the Enterprise and several of the more disenfranchised Klingons have abducted Chief O’Brien to force him to aid in constructing a new iteration of their current disruptor cannons. Rescue Chief O’Brien and recover the Enterprise! 
- Bridge Officer Number One: "Captain, we have a situation on our hands. Kol has stolen the Enterprise-A!"
- Bridge Officer Number One: "It's honestly confusing that he choose that model. It's a mid-twenty-second century model, inferior to later iterations. Of course, there's always the familiarity factor, but..."
- Lieutenant Chekov: "Sorry, Commander, but time is of the essence, so let's save the speculation for later."
- Lieutenant Chekov: "Captain, your location is closest to their projected path. I'll send you the ship's navigational data. Please, stop Kol before he leaves Federation space, preferably with as little damage as possible."
- Bridge Officer Number One: "Captain, your swift response is commendable. It seems you've pushed back–wait, what is this? There appears to be a shuttlecraft meeting with the Enterprise?"
- Lieutenant Chekov: "It is! We were unable to catch them in time! Kol's followers have captured Miles O'Brien. We don't know exactly what they're up to, but they were overheard mentioning needing someone from Starfleet to help them upgrade weapons."
- Bridge Officer Number One: "They're probably going to use the technology and equipment from the Enterprise to improve upon their existing disruptor cannons. Still, why an older model Enterprise? It doesn't make any sense."
- Lieutenant Chekov: "I don't wish to cause damage to such an historic vessel. But it won't come to that, right, Captain?"
- Chief Miles O'Brien: "Captain, thanks for the speedy rescue! Too much longer and you'd have been hauling back a bag of broken bones. The Klingons that work for Kol don't know the meaning of 'gentle.'"
- Bridge Officer Number One: "Chief, it's good to see you're safe. Were you able to learn anything from your time among the Klingons?"
- Chief Miles O'Brien: "Kol's really hammering home the whole fear routine. To his followers, the Federation is only out to take control of the Empire and force it to become a shell of its former self."
- Chief Miles O'Brien: "He's denounced the Federation and any Klingons that work with them are to be considered traitors. It didn't worry me at first, but seeing how many followers he has, he could do serious damage to our fragile relationship with the Klingons."