|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
The Second Battle of New York 2
For the first run of this event, see The Second Battle of New York
Time-traveling factions that blame Humanity for the temporal anomaly crisis have traveled back to 1940s Earth to ensure the Federation is never founded. Support your chosen faction in ensuring an Allied victory!
The Second Battle of New York 2 is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, June 1, 2017 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, June 5, 2017. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation, Hirogen, and Section 31. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The temporal powers that once fought a war to change history are at it again—this time trying (in vain) to prevent the current temporal anomaly crisis from ever occurring. Several of these powers blame the Federation for the crisis, and are thus engaged with ensuring Captain Jonathan Archer and the NX-01 do not survive the First Battle of New York. If Captain Archer never founds the Coalition of Planets, the United Federation of Planets will never exist!
Adding to the confusion are the Hirogen—who promise to ensure Captain Archer’s survival as long as they get to hunt as many Axis powers as they wish—and Section 31, suspected of having taken over the Department of Temporal Investigations. Captains must assist whomever they believe will ensure an Allied victory and Captain Archer’s survival. 
- Q: "There must be someone to blame for these temporal anomalies. Much of the galaxy is still pointing the finger at humanity–imagine that."
- Q: "Your enemies have decided to smother humanity in its infancy, and ensure this crisis never comes to pass. To do that, they must prevent the Federation from ever being born."
- Q: "New York, 1944. Captain Archer has gone back in time to ensure the Allies win the war and humanity takes to the stars. If Archer dies, no Federation. If the Allies lose, no Federation. If you don't act–no Federation."
- Aviator Yar: "The Allies have won! Any surviving Axis powers are now POWs or on their way back to Europe. We've changed human history by having a battle in U.S. airspace, but I'd like to think it will even out."
- Aviator Yar: "The NX-01 survived, but Captain Archer is MIA. We've got soldiers of this era and the twenty-fourth century searching and scanning for him, but no sign yet."
- Aviator Yar: "Captain Picard–whom I know well–and Commander Spock–whom I've now had the honor of meeting–have proposed someone return with the NX-01 to take Archer's place in history, while another leads search efforts in this timeline. The decision will be up to brighter brass than us, but frankly, I think we can't go wrong."