|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Using the temporal crisis as an opportunity, Mirror Phlox has ramped up his research, and claims he has found a way to "pause" biological processes. Will you set aside your moral reservations to be a part of this landmark research?
Research Partners is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, March 22, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, March 26, 2018. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation or the Terran Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
While the Federation has been trying to take the lead in resolving both the temporal anomaly crisis and all the chaos it has caused, other factions have had their own ideas on what should be done and why. The Terran Empire has decided to use the opportunity to advance their scientific research, and Mirror Phlox has recently discovered a way to “pause” biological changes within sentient organisms, whether natural or otherwise. 
- Mirror Phlox: "The temporal crisis certainly has provided us with a fitting opportunity for scientific progress. Think about it. All of these people, coming from across time and space. All the things we could learn, if only we took the opportunity to study them."
- Mirror Phlox: "To that end, I have done exactly that...and it has yielded fascinating results. I have found a way to 'pause' certain biological processes. Piqued your curiosity, have I? Of course I have, but you weaklings don't have the stomach for the research involved...."
- Mirror Phlox: "At least that was what I said to the Emperor, but he insists that I share it with you all. Something about coexistence and further advancement and whatnot. On one condition though: you think you can quell your need to constantly meddle?"
- Mirror Phlox: "I knew it was foolishness to trust you Federation saps! I knew the Emperor's gone soft! But don't worry, I'll be letting him in on your treachery."
- Mirror Phlox: "Granted, I give you points for the stealth and the duplicity. We Terrans can appreciate slyness and duplicity, when it's to our benefit, of course. Good luck the next time you need the Terran Empire's assistance... and knowing the Federation, you will."