Imperial Decree is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, December 14, 2017 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, December 18, 2017. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Terran Empire, the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance, and Ferengi Alliance. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
After narrowly surviving Mirror Picard’s attempt on his life, Emperor Spock has approached Starfleet to ask for its support. Inspired by a meeting with the prime universe’s Kirk, Spock has been instituting reforms throughout the Terran Empire. These reforms have not been well-received, but it was his ban against unhindered conquering of other worlds that has sent much of the Empire into revolt. Mirror Picard, who believes himself a righteous force of law and order on otherwise chaotic planets, was particularly incensed. Will you help strengthen Spock’s hold on his people, preventing the collateral damage more unrest could cause, or join the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in secretly supporting Mirror Picard’s preparations for a coup? The Ferengi Alliance has also found a mutually beneficial arrangement helping those unwilling to either live in the Empire as it is or wait for reforms to make life more tolerable. Their mercenaries are smuggling dissenters out of the Empire to new homes, so long as they can pay a reasonable price for their tickets. 
- Mirror Tucker: "Emperor Spock's meeting with your Captain Kirk inspired many reforms. He recently banned all offworld conquest, but some commanders are revolting against the decree. If the Federation wants us to continue such peaceful reforms, we expect your assistance in maintaining order."
- Intendant Kira: "Maintain order? What a waste! Spock's most powerful rival, my universe's version of Picard, is planning a coup in response to the reforms. The Klingon-Cardassian Alliance has no love for Spock's brutish empire, so why not help his enemies tear it apart?"
- Mirror Vic Fontaine: "Look, reforms or no, I'm just here with a message from my clients. The Ferengi Alliance is willing to get people out of the Terran Empire, ordinary folks who don't feel safe with all the chaos going around. If they've got latinum, we'll find them new homes."
- Mirror Tucker: "Impressive work, Captain. There are still pockets of unrest within the Empire, but for now, things seem to be stabilizing. Those who defied the emperor's decree have learned the error of that decision one way or another."
- Mirror Tucker: "A few years ago, the Spock I knew would never have thought of reforms like this. Your Kirk really did change him–some would say for the worse. But before they met, Spock never had the ambition to become emperor. I'd rather serve an emperor than a mere commander."
- Mirror Tucker: "Whatever happens next, I hope we can still count on the Federation's support. We still haven't captured that traitor, Picard, and as long as he's free, none of us will truly be safe for long."