|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Gates of Hell
The soul of the Klingon Empire is at stake! Klingon zealots want to send dishonorable individuals revived by temporal anomalies back to Gre'thor, while the Empire races to save their hostages. Who will find the gates to Gre'thor first?
Gates of Hell is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, September 28, 2017 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, October 02, 2017. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation, and Klingon Empire. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
The Klingon Empire has been dishonored. Fearing for the souls of their people, a group of Klingon zealots seek the entrance to Gre’thor, the Klingon hell. Once there, they hope to restore honor to the Empire by forcing those who should be dead and burning in Gre’thor (but thanks to the temporal anomaly crisis, are alive and well) back inside. But these zealots are making their own determinations of who has been dishonored enough to go to Gre’thor, in many cases taking innocent people (or, in their stead, their loved ones) hostage. Can you find Gre’thor before they do? 
- Trader Worf: "There is a new power within the Empire, a sect of zealots who believe the anomaly crisis has doomed us by restoring the dead to life. They would see every last one of these people thrown into Gre'thor, even those like Commander Barak, who died a warrior's death."
- Commander Barak: "Who are they to judge our souls while they hunt us down and throw innocents in chains? The entrance to Gre'thor may be a myth, but their actions in the hunt for it have dishonored the Empire far more than we ever could. Such crimes must be answered with justice."
- Miral: "Gre'thor is not a myth, Captain. I have stood beyond its gates and looked into its fires, and I promise you there is more at stake here than mortal justice. I can lead you to the entrance, but we must hurry. If these zealots find it first, many lives will be lost."
- Miral: "We have found it! Look, Captain! Do you not see? The gates of Gre'thor itself stand before you!"
- Miral: "Strange. I wonder if it is only for you that they appear as a temporal anomaly... but there will be time for such questions later. For now, we must fortify this place before the zealots find their own path here."
- Miral: "I will not allow those petaQ decide who deserves the agonies of Gre'thor, and we cannot let this entrance vanish as so many anomalies do. This is a portal to the world of the dead, Captain, and the dead have more power than you can imagine."