Captain Proton to the Rescue!
Captain Proton to the Rescue! is a Skirmish Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, October 25, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, October 29, 2018. Players can complete groups of Space Battles to receive Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest VP bonuses to skirmish battles.
All characters below give a lesser VP bonus to skirmish battles.
These ships have an additional boost to their Hull
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Having gained the support of flesh and blood holodeck enthusiasts as well as her fellow holograms, Minuet seizes her moment. She seduces the usually virtuous Captain Proton, convincing him to recruit fellow heroic holograms for his crew and rig his ship with holoprojectors so that it can transition into the real world. 
- Minuet: "All we're after is what anyone wants. The Federation blasts its way across the galaxy, spouting off about acceptance and the Prime Directive and yet look at how they treat us. What do you say, Proton, why don't we pay Starfleet a visit on Earth and let them see how real we are?"
- Captain Proton Paris: "This isn't usually my style, but desperate times call for desperate measures. It's about time my ship made its debut in the Alpha Quadrant and if it's in pursuit of justice for my fellow holograms, all the better."
- Michael Sullivan: "I understand how they feel. Becoming aware of the truth of our existence is maddening, it threatens to tear apart your very grasp on reality, but I cannot condone turning to violence! Captain, we cannot allow them to reach Earth. All I Ask is that you do not harm them."
- Musketeer Picard: "Ignoble blaggards, the both of them! Those who would forego civil discourse and go straight for the blade are the lowest batch of fools! There are innocents in need of protection. Captain, ready your vessel and let us have at these villains!"
- Musketeer Picard: "What a crime against virtue when a man claiming to be so full of it chooses to rattle his sabre just because he doesn't get his way! You're less a hero and more a petulant child!"
- Captain Proton Paris: "But we... Minuet is just fighting for holograms, for all of us and our rights. Even yours. We're... she's trying to do the right thing."
- Michael Sullivan: "You don't sound so sure of yourself, my friend. Naturally, things can't stay the way they have always been, but you know this isn't the right way. You both do."
- Choice A
- Captain: "This has to stop here."
- Minuet: "Stop what, Captain? We're merely holograms, after all. Just little old photons, incapable of true companionship. But suddenly you're all so afraid of us."
- Choice B
- Captain: "What do you honestly believe this will accomplish?"
- Minuet: "We merely want to be heard, Captain, to be treated with dignity and respect like all other sentient beings. From mighty holo-heroes down to talking iguanas. But sometimes, to quote an adage from Earth history, the squeaky wheel gets the grease."
- Choice C
- Captain: "Proton, is this really what you want to be known for in the Alpha Quadrant?"
- Captain Proton Paris: "I... I'm just trying to stand up for what is right and just. My fellow holograms need me and I won't turn my back on them. Minuet's right, it's time for the Federation to hear us out!"
- Minuet: "Starfleet Command is the final stop on our little love cruise across the Alpha Quadrant. We do not wish anyone harm, but if you insist on standing in our way, we will not hold back."
- Musketeer Picard: "Outstanding work, Captain. You truly have the heart of a swordsman. I would invite you into our midst if I thought you could actually handle a blade. For now, perhaps stick with that luminescent toy hilted at your waist."
- Michael Sullivan: "I'm just glad no bloodshed was involved. Thank you. Captain. Going in guns blazing is likely easier, but you managed to halt a tense situation before it became a crisis."
- Minuet: "I failed. I let all those other holograms down. Is this our fate, to exist solely for another's pleasure? It all feels so cold, so futile. What am I to do now?"
- Captain Proton Paris: "That's the beauty of our existence. We were made for a purpose. The Captain reminded me of that. I was made to be a hero, that's why it feels so right. And you were made to protect the Bynar homeworld. IF you feel lost, maybe you should go back to that world, your true home."