|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
The Triskelion Tournament
The Providers of Triskelion have turned a popular shore leave destination into their own medieval tournament, forcing every visitor on the planet's surface to take part.They claim they'll free the victors, if everyone can survive the tournament...
The Triskelion Tournament is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, June 15, 2017 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, June 19, 2017. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Federation, Klingon Empire, and Ferengi Traditionalists. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Crew members vacationing on the Shore Leave Planet have been taken hostage by its newest visitors: the Providers of Triskelion. They’ve transformed the planet’s surface into a tourney in the style of Earth’s Middle Ages and outfitted their prisoners accordingly. They claim they only want entertainment, and have promised to free anyone who can win the chivalrous competition at hand - as long as the participants make it a good show. 
- Robin Hood Picard: "After reading Captain Kirk's report on this planet, my crew came here looking for relaxation, but the Providers of Triskelion beat us to it. Their thoughts have turned the whole planet into a medieval tournament ground, and they expect all of us to compete for their amusement."
- Robin Hood Picard: "Make no mistake, these ancient weapons are just as deadly as phasers, and I have no intention in risking the lives of Starfleet officers in a joust. If everything on this planet is artificial, there must be a way to shut it all down without playing the Providers' games."
- Camelot Dax: "Is that really necessary? They've already offered us a way out–if we win, they'll let us go, simple as that. The Klingons are planning to fight for their freedom, and if you ask me, we should join them. After all, it's not every day you get to compete in a real tourney!"
- Nottingham Q: "Why bother playing the game if you aren't going to win? The Ferengi may be single-minded beings, but they do know a thing or two about fixing a race. I say, let them help. Come on, Captain, isn't untangling time and space hard enough?"
- Robin Hood Picard: "We've done it. Every robotic knight and soldier on the planet has been deactivated, along with the dampening field keeping us trapped here. Everyone can go home, and none of them had to risk their lives in that ridiculous tournament."
- Robin Hood Picard: "There was a time when I might've found such a challenge invigorating, but for the moment, I'm just glad our people are safe. Maybe now I can finally have some peace and quiet on shore leave... but first, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to change."