|Site Notice - Accounts
You should now be able to login with your stt.wiki account to have it automatically imported.
Ready to Rumble
A young Q feels that all is too quiet in the Alpha Quadrant and decides to host a boxing match to liven things up a bit. The stakes? The losing faction will face extinction! Help the participants prepare for the match of the millennium!
Ready to Rumble was a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, September 27, 2018 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, October 1, 2018. Players completed shuttle missions for the Maquis, Augment, or Klingon Empire. These missions dropped Victory Points, which unlocked Threshold Rewards.
The Augment faction won the event.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
A younger Q, restless with how the Alpha Quadrant seems to be settling down, decides to host a boxing tournament with some of the highest stakes imaginable: extinction for the losers! He has selected three factions for potential extinction who must send up champions to prove they are worthy of avoiding said fate - the Maquis, Augments, and Klingons! 
- Pugilist Q: "Only the Federation could make the collision of time and space this boring. And with the help of my elder self, no less! Let's kick the stakes up a notch, in a way your primitive race can appreciate. Ten rounds in the ring. The losers get extinction!"
- Pugilist Q: "Now, who'll compete? I think the Augments would make for a good show. In fact, I'd put money on their brute strength–if my people had a need for something as pedestrian as currency."
- Tucker On-The-Ropes: "Captain, don't count on the older Q to do anything to stop his younger self. He's putting this on us. If I had to bet on any faction, it'd be the Maquis. Besides the Mauler, there are plenty of former Starfleet officials among them and they know how to overcome adversity."
- Klaa: "A foolish and wasted sentiment! We Klingons are masterful warriors. Victory is a certainty for us. Try all you want to train up these other weaklings, Captain, they don't stand a chance!"
- Pugilist Q: "What a fight! Why are your people so opposed to genetic modification again? It almost seems cruel to set lesser species against such titans. Don't look hurt, Captain. You know humanity holds a special place in my heart. But look what you could become."
- Pugilist Q: "I suppose it would be a waste to wipe you all out when the odds were never in your favor to begin with, so I'll suspend my sentence for now. I'll have to thank Khan for the entertainment."
- Tucker On-The-Ropes: "He had his mind made up from the beginning, I'm sure. He just wanted to rub it in. But if that's what it takes to keep the Alpha Quadrant intact, I'll take it."