The temporal anomaly crisis has left many people without a home. The Nyrians are offering these displaced citizens a refuge in one of the habitats on their biosphere vessel, but it can only accommodate one group's needs. Who will you support?
Homestead is a Faction Event beginning 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Thursday, August 17, 2017 and ending 12:00 PM ET (16:00 UTC) Monday, August 21, 2017. Players can complete shuttle missions for the Terran Empire, Bajoran, and Section 31. These missions will drop Victory Points, which unlock Threshold Rewards.
Featured crew give the largest bonuses to faction missions.
All characters below give a lesser bonus to faction missions.
There are 3 sets of rewards given in the event.
- Solo Ranked Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your rank in the overall event. These are the top-tier prizes.
- Squadron (Ranked) Rewards which are given at the end of the event based on your squadron's rank in the overall event.
- Solo Threshold Rewards which are acquired at each level of displayed Victory Points .
Hoping to make amends for their previous ways, the Nyrians have offered one of the habitats of their biosphere vessel as a refuge for the many people displaced by the temporal anomaly crisis. The habitat can only accommodate one set of needs, however, and there are several factions insisting that they need it more. 
- Mirror Bashir: "There's no life for Terrans under the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance, especially not for anyone in the Resistance. Some of us tried to find a home in the Terran Empire, but it turns out bowing to an Emperor doesn't do you any more good than bowing to a Regent."
- Mirror Bashir: "Now the Nyrians are saying they've got a home for anyone who can take it--one of the habitats on their biosphere vessel. The Resistance could turn it into a proper home base, somewhere no Klingons or Cardassians or Vulcans can give us orders."
- Vedek Bareil Antos: "The Resistance could easily find another base. The children who have been left behind in this crisis, separated from their families...they have nowhere to go. This could be a refuge for them, somewhere they can grow up in peace."
- Lal: "Requesting use of habitat, Captain. Many who were deceased in the present have returned. Some greet us with joy, others...great sadness. But we do not belong. Our presence disrupts the timeline. It would be safest if we are kept away."
- Vedek Bareil Antos: "The Prophets are smiling on you, Captain. Once things calm down a little, I'll give you a tour of our new habitat, but we're still getting everyone settled in. We have children arriving from across the galaxy, and many of them are frightened, traumatized."
- Vedek Bareil Antos: "We've already reunited a few children with their families, now that separated families have a place to look. As for the others, we're ready to give them a home however long they need."
- Vedek Bareil Antos: "I grew up in a refugee camp. We learned and grew and played under Cardassian eyes. I want all of these children to find the peace that I have now, no matter where they've come from or where they're going."