TR-580 Medical Tricorder
hello sorry for the delayed reply, i hadn't noticed a message, the yellow disappears into the background colour.
not to forget side tracked with events.
any how, i understand your questioning it, i am still presently working on finishing Temporal Shift Kes. i will include a pic of my character build if i can get it to up load, she is presently still at level 98. when i looked up what she needed i got a bit confused because the info here and what i ended up having to build were in disagreement, between levels 80 and 90.
unless there was a glitch in the game itself that day, i ended up building the regular TR-580 and it locked in.
i don't generally make edits to pages, unless i find error that i verified.
i have worked a few Wiki's before and i know how having some yahoo screw with hours of hard work can be so frustrating.
that is the reasoning for my note that it "may include L99" because of the L83 error and wanted to make sure before completing the edit.
any how, i was working on levels again today in spite of the event, thank you for reminding me to finish it on my end.
the level 83 was definitely the standard TR-580 Medical Tricorder not Kes's when i leveled her and was not included on that list. L80 got me messed up because it is Kes's Outfit. these were what prompted to make edit originally
in game| [FSC] Lt. Gryphon | Fleet [FSC] Peace Keepers
Gryphonsdream 23:13 - 7/21 2017 EST
- No worries, I was just curious, because sometimes they make equipment changes, in which case the wiki would have to be updated with the new stuff.
- I see what you mean by L.80 and L.83, but as far as I can tell her items have not changed in the past, or recently.
- When checking for what a character needs, it's always best to check the table on the character page itself, it should always be current. The "used by" section on the item pages is often incomplete, and might have the level wrong. In your case, Kes does indeed equip a 3* Kes's Tricorder at L.80 (=4th item when leveling to 80, not 1st item when leveling to 90) and L.99. And the L.83 4* TR-580 Medical Tricorder is also correct - but Kes was NOT listed as a user on that item page. So thanks for adding her! :o)
- Cheers, --Crunch (talk) 17:22, 22 July 2017 (CDT)
TR-580 Medical Tricorder
Hi Gryphonsdream, welcome to the Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! :o)
I noticed your comment on TR-580 Medical Tricorder concerning Temporal Shift Kes' L.99 item. May I ask why you think that? It is quite certain that the L.99 item is indeed Rare Kes's Tricorder ★★★, as listed on her page.
There is often a simple way to check things like that: A Super Rare TR-580 Medical Tricorder ★★★★ gives +50 +(0–0) , while a Rare Kes's Tricorder ★★★ gives +7 +(1–5) . Now if you look at Kes' MED stats changes between L.90 and L.100 you see that the MED proficiency (which can only come from items) increases by 1–5, while her MED base stats increase by less than 50. This excludes the TR-580, and essentially confirms the Kes's Tricorder. I also checked that her immortalized stats on her page are still current. --Crunch (talk) 06:30, 13 July 2017 (CDT)
Item image naming
When uploading/starting an image of an item that has an apostrophe, we omit it. The same goes for spaces. So when uploading something like "Scotty's Dress Uniform Basic.png", the image should be called ScottysDressUniformBasic.png. Otto Vonbacon ❯❯❯ Talk 23:16, 31 January 2018 (CST)
ah kk, TY. i will try to remember that for future reference. i just put it in exactly as it appeared after looking at an alternate example page. could have sworn Tarah had her Rifle listed as Tarah's_Rifle but i could have just assumed also. [FSC] VAdm: Gryphon [***] (talk) 01:01, 1 February 2018 (CST)
No, That was not helpful. The category issue is caused by the version of mediawiki that is being used. to update requires a lot of work, so that will not happen until at the earliest December. talk 01:03, 4 November 2018 (CDT)
- well dang, i was hoping there might have been a page list that they could have just been added to, that only the admins could see or find. :-(
- oh well still trying to help where i can. [FSC] VAdm: Gryphon [***] (talk) 12:16, 4 November 2018 (CST)